Sign in to follow this  
Budda

Devblog: The Rest of 2019

Is anything being looked at for Archaeology? I have left areas for 2+ months and get " this area has been picked clean" when investigating. Does foraging or botanizing have an effect on finding frags? Can we please raise dirt under a bridge pillar on long spans. If I would have known before building the bridge, I would have raised the dirt. Bridge info is pretty limited.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, ctaylor77 said:

Is anything being looked at for Archaeology? I have left areas for 2+ months and get " this area has been picked clean" when investigating. Does foraging or botanizing have an effect on finding frags?

Some tiles never refresh@ctaylor77- make a mental note of which ones and don't waste your time with them. :) 

I gave a suggestion in your original error report thread here:

Foraging and botanising a tile will not stop you finding arch frags on the same tile.  You can easily do all three actions before moving to the next tile.

Can't wait to see some teaser images of the frontier, I also look forward to planting an outpost deed there.   I really love hearing about new construction options wish that was planned ahead of the frontier but I really dig the idea of exploring a new land.  

ok, I have a wish list of construction items I hope are coming. (hopeful wishing)

• more roof options, materials, and types (i.e. gabled, and half gabled  that is an A-frame and half A type)
  • interior ceilings to cap room walls under roofs  
  • a canopy door of all material types
  • a wide window of all material types
  • a balcony of all material types
  • an oriel of all material types 
  • a timber portcullis
  • a T wall with no down support leg of all material types.
  • a tall iron decorative archway (this would be an arch over the tall gate, short gate, or no gate.)
  • a tall stone wall archway (this is the same as the portcullis but without the gate.)

I'm sure I'm missing a few but that is my construction wish list, I have other ideas in a different post here: