Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

A New Elevation

I hope they re-enable skill transfers from freedom to epic when this goes live.  At least make it a one time thing after reset.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Votip said:

i am not even participating in this forum fight that doesnt make any sense so idk why you are mentioning me but ok

imagine new elevation with faith reset, people instead of roaming and beign agressive will stay in deeds doing sermons, 10/10

Got you confused with vomosu, how your burgers dude

Edited by Mclavin

18 hours ago, nicedreams said:

I hope they re-enable skill transfers from freedom to epic when this goes live.  At least make it a one time thing after reset.

you mean how it is constantly right now, yea?

18 hours ago, nicedreams said:

skills transfer from freedom to epic every time you cross the epic portal

1 hour ago, Cornchips said:

you mean how it is constantly right now, yea?

I've crossed over to Epic twice recently and my skills have not updated.  For example my Fight Skill on Epic is 89, but on Freedom right now it's 93.  Went to Epic 2 days ago and my FS is still 89 there.  I think it might have been disabled or just not working for me anymore.

I will go back and "mouse over' my skills in case of some trickery I didn't realize.

Edited by nicedreams

If you lose skill on Epic, you have to increase it back to it's original value, cross to Freedom, then cross back to Epic and it will be your Freedom value.  So if your Epic FS was 89.25 and it dropped to 89, just skill it back up to 89.25, cross to Freedom, cross back and it will be 93.  

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 2:40 PM, Olloch said:

We did this. This is OUR update. We pushed this through. We made this happen. The rest of you need to sit down and be happy. You came late to the party and now you get 0 say in what happens.

"We"

?

There will be no pmks to start period, it can be discussed at a later date if people would like to see them but we want to give the base kingdoms time to claim areas before we would even consider letting pmks form. 

Also you all have the same say in what happens, which is suggestions that we may or may not take into consideration.

• Like 4

@darklords what about kings ? Can we get those reset?

I’m pretty sure they don’t want Pmks at the start because of the whole Atazoth incident last map reset which basically killed bl and elevation. To keep the story short he converted his deed that was suppose to be the bl capital  after bl spent weeks building it up. He was semi inactive at the time, but was still the mayor. When he came back he got talked into converting to the Pmk Rome. He ended up screwing over a lot of people who thought he could be trusted.

Rome being a bunch of toxic players at the time laugh it off but it definitely impacted the game in a negative way for sure.

Edited by AceRifle

Atazoth. He wrote that book called "How to lose friends fast" right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AceRifle said:

He was semi inactive at the time, but was still the mayor. 

Actually he wasnt. He came back out of the blue and convinced us to give him the deed form, which we did, because we trusted him.  I asked him "You aren't converting to Rome right?" to which he responded  "When have I ever converted?"  About a week or two later he converted our hard built capital to Rome 

19 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

Actually he wasnt. He came back out of the blue and convinced us to give him the deed form, which we did, because we trusted him.  I asked him "You aren't converting to Rome right?" to which he responded  "When have I ever converted?"  About a week or two later he converted our hard built capital to Rome 

Good times.

why would you hand the writ to somebody who came out the blue, wasn't the writ just fine with who it was with, idk, i always thought the kingdom was dumb for that. no offence. 

Edited by Mclavin

About as dumb as not allowing PMK's.   I don't understand why some of you are opposed.

22 hours ago, AceRifle said:

I’m pretty sure they don’t want Pmks at the start because of the whole Atazoth incident last map reset which basically killed bl and elevation. To keep the story short he converted his deed that was suppose to be the bl capital  after bl spent weeks building it up. He was semi inactive at the time, but was still the mayor. When he came back he got talked into converting to the Pmk Rome. He ended up screwing over a lot of people who thought he could be trusted.

Rome being a bunch of toxic players at the time laugh it off but it definitely impacted the game in a negative way for sure.

No I don't want PMK's because I want a return to the original intention of the game.

I want to see kingdoms work together to achieve their goals, not cloister up in their own personal kingdoms where they answer to no one. PMK's made the game worse, I say that from a perspective as someone who took part in many of them. It expands the snowball effect far more.

I need only show you Challenge 1 to show you how fun the concept of only template kingdoms is.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

No I don't want PMK's because I want a return to the original intention of the game.

I want to see kingdoms work together to achieve their goals, not cloister up in their own personal kingdoms where they answer to no one. PMK's made the game worse, I say that from a perspective as someone who took part in many of them. It expands the snowball effect far more.

I need only show you Challenge 1 to show you how fun the concept of only template kingdoms is.

Lol you must of forgot about challenge 1 where a Pmk was dropped right outside the jk start deed day one basically ending the first round of challenge in favor of MR.  

I need only show you first elevation map to show you how fun the concept of Pmk is.

16 hours ago, Mclavin said:

why would you hand the writ to somebody who came out the blue, wasn't the writ just fine with who it was with, idk, i always thought the kingdom was dumb for that. no offence. 

Bc he had always been the mayor of dsc on old ele, and was promising to bring back all these old players to help save bl.  Yeah in hindsight it was dumb to fall for it, but at the time realistically there were only 3 of us still trying to hold the capital, me, Biggibbo, and Brandy.

idk, i like pmks, but i also like the mr v jk v bl thing, i'd be cool w/ either or

meditation, sorcery, excessive moon metals, and other such power creep ###### are my biggest problems w/ wurm pvp

imo,

-just allow lvl 7 love and power, delete every other med path, BUT give everyone 15-20% dmg reduction whilst on ele

-delete sorcery, or at the least delete the spells(true strike is cancer full stop)

-player god are dumb, either change them to be copies of the base god in everyway but name, or delete them entirely

-remove HHs entirely, make normal horse breeding(birth time and growth from foal to ridable) like 50-100% faster on ele

-idk mabye allow mine doors to function off deed as they did before, but make them both pickable and take far more bash dmg

-limit MM in some manner, make it legitimately rare, to the point that having a decent ql addy/glimmer weapon is only a few steps below having the hammer of mag or something, make it take a concentrated kingdom effort over many months to obtain 1 MM weapon, let alone a armor set

-remove speed boost from rare+ horse gear, instead make it take like 1/4th the damage for rare, 1/10 for supreme, 1/100th for fantastic, speed boosts on a 2k map are just a terrible thing over all(on a 4k map too but especially on a 2k map)

-add "item shop" cosmetics only seen by same kingdom, people love that ######, basically free money, hell make a biyearly "contest" for ideas and such(with the winner obtaining said cosmetic at no cost)

-i'd like a skill reset aswell, but its not like i have a good account anymore so my opinion on that is 110% selfish, and i get why people would disagree

i haven't honestly played the game in a long time, maybe my idea are dumb or something, but these are the thing I want

Edited by WhyThatPost

6 hours ago, AceRifle said:

Lol you must of forgot about challenge 1 where a Pmk was dropped right outside the jk start deed day one basically ending the first round of challenge in favor of MR.  

I need only show you first elevation map to show you how fun the concept of Pmk is.

I know more about this game than you Acerifle. I remember the early pmks. That won't happen again because pmk's at the start were so fledgling and new figuring everything out. Populations were spread out everywhere template and pmk it worked well because of that.

PMK's of the late generation are awful. Stop trying to restart Kingdom of Sol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

I know more about this game than you Acerifle. I remember the early pmks. That won't happen again because pmk's at the start were so fledgling and new figuring everything out. Populations were spread out everywhere template and pmk it worked well because of that.

PMK's of the late generation are awful. Stop trying to restart Kingdom of Sol.

Lol I was at the founding of the early Pmk LoP and later KoS the only crap Pmk were the ones made on chaos.

Epic was made for Pmk. Pmk was a epic thing. Of course you would know that. Since your all knowing.

Edited by AceRifle

13 hours ago, Wargasm said:

About as dumb as not allowing PMK's.   I don't understand why some of you are opposed.

Because having just the three kingdoms creates more groups and alliances within them, you can't just go pmk to deal with the fact others won't work with you or won't give titles, you have to be political and give something to get something and pull these different groups you'd otherwise shut out, into your circle and communications, I get the no pmk thing, honestly wu will do wu and tc would do tc and we'd not include all the little groups that get left behind and they'd be unimportant. 

Think of jkc, that was setup nicely because you had these different groups within and you had to be political pulling together and getting numbers from each group, pmks today just don't have that. 

Keep it a set three way setup, private pvp servers proved it to be the best. 

Edited by Mclavin

I wish I was around for the early day pmks, I can tell you now how those were setup and ran compared to today, today is just a merc group of cherry picked pvpers, back then you were all on same level so good or bad you got in, it is very different now, you wouldn't find the pmk fun. I could be wrong, but my experience running one for the last two years and being part of 2 before that, I miss my simple jk, Mr and bl days.