Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

A New Elevation

Then should priests be disabled for the first month?

Yeah lets also reset fighting skill because all the new players will need to hunt in order to catch up. Rofl.  Either reset all skills or nothing

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mclavin said:

Then should priests be disabled for the first month?

Yeah lets also disable all skills for the first month :) I like it

22 minutes ago, FireHeart said:

Again. if your not resetting skills why would you reset faith, its also a skill xD

That's the same as saying why cap body str even more and nerf sotg and meditation paths, those were skill required. Why take away hell horses if i had 70 taming to use them, that was only reason i animal tamed up.
We nerfed the skills that directly effected gaps and damage. Hense why we're talking about disabling faith not pottery making, lmao?
The fact is we're looking to close gaps, we're adding a 1 month timer for new players/freedomers as they jump across to even start getting competetive, unlike the pvpers who are over there now pre-thinking.
I want them to be on equal ground as us, otherwise we will just destroy them. This is why we soft capped skills, nerfed sotg, took away all items, to close gaps.

So either disable spells for first month or just reset all faiths. I'm ok with either. Idc to lose 90 lib faith lol.

i don't care about Pmk's i think it's more interesting to force a 2-3 way Kingdom fight.

Some of you are taking a 3-4 month server life a bit serious, if you're so desperate for a edge over fun with new population of players that you don't drive off in first month, then go play chaos.

again: we asked for the closest thing possible to a full skill reset. Faith can be disabled/reset to take us closer to that goal, I don't know why people are upset?

Does olloch even have SOTG, oh wait no you're like 54 meditation, because we can unnerf that and have the SOTG crews running around, since you're so eager to keep 50 faith ?
don't pick and chose what we disable to take us away from the goal of a fresh server for a slight edge. It's lame.

Edited by Mclavin

15 minutes ago, Vomusu said:

Yeah lets also reset fighting skill because all the new players will need to hunt in order to catch up. Rofl.  Either reset all skills or nothing

We asked for a full skill reset, did you miss the topic?

They said they cannot do that. So we suggested across the board nerfs which everybody did agree to. Faith should be disabled, if you're sooo eager for a full reset then anything that takes you close to that feeling should be accepted, dummy.

And I'd +1 FIGHTING SKILL RESETS. If we all start with 1 FS we will be forced to go hunt to grind it up, all on elevation, how much pvp will come out of roaming from that. A #### Tonne. 

Again, ANYTHING we can do to take us to fresh server/skill feeling will bring Much more people back.

But people crying "lol so disable pottery making" = dumb

Edited by Mclavin

I'm on board for a full skill reset. But that isn't what this is. You're trying to pick and choose what resets to benefit your kingdom because you know we big brains started praying two weeks ago in anticipation of this reset.

Developers confirmed no faith reset. I suggest you pray more and cry on the forums less, but we all know Mclovin by now.

By the way Olloch has full SoTG and true strike. I'd still want them removed because they put the barrier to entry for pvp into the months and not weeks.

41 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

Again, ANYTHING we can do to take us to fresh server/skill feeling will bring Much more people back.

agree

Yeah lets all just grind,  thats gonna be a lot of fun premming sermon alts and sitting next to an altar for a month instead of roaming and pvping. Wanna go pvp?  Nah i got a sermon in 20mins.

Every group has some priests,  you dont need 100% of people to be priested up in orded to do anything,  the fresh characters who join can catch up if they want. Gems and saccables are gonna be a rare commodity at the beginning anyway so its not like people are gonna run around with 50kg of gems like on chaos. 

Lmfao TC decided they want to go BL and now their crying for a faith reset nice. Screw over all the faithful bl while your at it.

Priests can’t craft and crafting is gonna be a major part of early game. 

• Like 3

they said in the stream faith isnt gonna be reset, should have paid attention

just join MR with us like you mentioned, as if people give a ######

2 hours ago, Olloch said:

Maybe you should have been praying before now

I have 100 faith on all 3 toons

I get that some people like streams and all but would be nice if after the info was actually posted for people who cant watch them unless the devs dont want everyone to know it

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Egard said:

I have 100 faith on all 3 toons

great, then we have no issues. Lets proceed to the pvp

Problem with anything is everyone makes it a KvK this isn’t about TC and what benefits us. We all have high faith already, and free path switches due to last time we were on epic. We don’t need the sermon circle like most of you are doing. 

A fresh new map, fresh kingdom, fresh no items, a whole fresh new start is coming. So why not reset faith, reset meditation paths, reset kings. So it’s all new and has to start up from scratch from on this new map that’s starting up. Keeping faith just guarantees champs and priests day one. keeping meditation path just means veteran players will have a even bigger advantage then new players making the gap even bigger day one, if it’s reset veterans have a small advantage due to skill and being able to path up faster. Keeping same kings, doesn’t even sound logical due to it all being a new map new kingdoms so it should reset to allow those players in the kingdom to go for it, unite with or against who gets it. 

Why half ass something this big (###### RESET SKILLS but that’s another topic) stop looking at like its KvK. Everything you think you got as an advantage over the enemy kingdoms you actually don’t, all veteran kingdoms have already path up with transfer of insanity, all have faith already high due to priest meta on previous map. Honestly just removing items isn’t gonna be much if all other stuff isn’t reset with it. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

Because Olloch needs to think he has a edge, it doesn't matter, we will beat the same group for the 5th time, quit back to chaos and then go back to waiting for the bigger Epic re-vamp.
I thought this was more about getting people Into pvp and getting older players back/freedomers to jump in.

His reply to you about YOU having 100 faith being no problem = his view is just about the pvpers currently playing, not the much older ones looking to return/freedomers who were looking to come over.
First month should be disabled spells - I don't know why people are crying about TC going BL as if that would effect the opinion here, we were calling for disabling priests even as JK, that would change ZERO outcome.

Pretty sure my original thread most of us said no priests at all, hello?

Doesn't matter to TC in the slightest, you're all here because of the few that asked for this in the first place, take a seat we laid it out for you but don't stand up now that those chairs are getting full as if you did anything to bring this to the table lmao.

Edited by Mclavin

I like how a group of people are just now asking for a faith reset after they decided to play bl instead of a wl kingdom. Funny how that works eh? But no its all about the new players right guys? 

11 minutes ago, AceRifle said:

I like how a group of people are just now asking for a faith reset after they decided to play bl instead of a wl kingdom. Funny how that works eh? But no its all about the new players right guys? 

Didn't you just return when the news of Elevation getting the reset came out?

IF so, you clearly missed where we asked for priests to be disabled in the first place and asked Many times before going BL for faith and a tonne of other things to be disabled.
I missed the stream, if they are not wanting to do it then they've missed the point, TC does not care, 80% of us are unaffected. Sermons are easy for those that were.

It's funny how I (TC) pushed for hota revamp, disabling of hota, 5 drain disbands, linking towers and many other changes that also affected TC since we are #1 but keep kidding yourself Ace.

You're taking this TEMPORARY SERVER wayyyyyyy too serious brother. I want to see everybody on the same start-out, if it doesn't happen idc, im ahead like you, that's great apparently. 

Edited by Mclavin

what new players? All I see is the same old vets fighting amongst each other which is really detrimental to the game.... I give this current iteration of Epic one month max before the toxicity and / or boredom gets people leaving again

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

what new players? All I see is the same old vets fighting amongst each other which is really detrimental to the game.... I give this current iteration of Epic one month max before the toxicity and / or boredom gets people leaving again

First I'm going to push you over and step on your sandcastle

• Like 1

What sandcastle? Oh the one made by all the many new players that came to see what the fuss was all about on 'new' ele ? Not gonna happen  - I just need to avoid you for the month it will take for all the zerglings to drive everyone off the server 

4 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

new players

This game doesn't have new players. You're Delusional. New players can't even spawn on elevation.

• Like 1

There will be no champs and no faith reset. This was announced already.

I don't see it as a kvk in any way, it's once again just a matter of informing the player base of the decisions made through all channels so there is no confusion.

Edited by faty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mclavin said:

you're all here because of the few that asked for this in the first place, take a seat we laid it out for you but don't stand up now that those chairs are getting full as if you did anything to bring this to the table lmao.

Oh I've missed the forums

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Oh I've missed the forums

We did this. This is OUR update. We pushed this through. We made this happen. The rest of you need to sit down and be happy. You came late to the party and now you get 0 say in what happens.

• Like 1