Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

[Fixed] Demi-gods cannot cast globals

As title says, no spell for it, does not appear in spell list.

"

• Rites now function off of template god favor pool when cast by a demigod."

when doing sermon on them, they show as waning, so they're not using the template favor at all,  most likely attempting to use their own favor pool that they don't have anymore

Same as this bug? It was also raised in the Priest Overhaul Testing thread.

On the test (Oracle PVE test) server, with a Nacho priest I see "You sense that Nahjo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?", meanwhile with a Fo priest I'm seeing "You explain how Fo is in the waning crescent and needs you to do a lot more for him so that he may manifest his powers."

Both priest (Fo and Nahjo) see Holy Crop in the spell list so I'm not sure some of the earlier comments made when I raised this originally about it only appearing when it's possible to cast are true...

f022a241b08cd81794c8c02d5964ed60.png

two clients side to side. left is fo, right is nahjo. nahjo straight up can't cast it even when it's ready. from what i remember hearing the rite of death on xanadu could only be cast by lib aswell, didn't show on demigods of lib.

2 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

Both priest (Fo and Nahjo) see Holy Crop in the spell list so I'm not sure some of the earlier comments made when I raised this originally about it only appearing when it's possible to cast are true...

f3306f4c90e8a6aa7beea34ca38920df.png

thats what it looks like ingame when it's not ready to cast. holy crop is 50 faith and should show between toxin and FGS

There appear to be some differences between test (pve) and live. On test Holy Crop appears in the spell list for Fo 'waning crescent', and also in the the Nahjo list 'brimming with power'. It looks as if the sermon is only reporting on individual god/demigod pool rather than the combined god/demigods pool, while the spell list and rclick lists is doing something different.

Any news on the fix for this? Something that will be included in the end of June update????