Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

[Celebration] Stonehaven Outfitters

4kXkA6S.png

Chain mail                            Shields (any type)                     Casting*  (80 channeling)    

Name                    Price                       Name                    Price                         Name                Price           

70ql set, iron           75c                        70ql iron/oak          25c                        AoSP / WA           25c (2s set)

75ql set, iron        1s                         75ql iron/oak         30c                        BotD                30c

80ql set, iron        1s 50c                     80ql iron/oak         35c                        Demise              10c

70ql barding, iron    30c                                                                         Corrosion           25c

75ql barding, iron    40c                                                                         Bloodthirst         30c

80ql barding, iron    50c                                                                         Essence Drain       40c

Rotting Touch       30c

Nolocate            15c

Bless Lamps         5c (3c over 10)

Tools                                 Weapons (any type)     

Name                    Price                       Name                    Price

70ql, iron/oak          10c                            70ql iron/silver/oak  10c

75ql, iron/oak          15c                         75ql iron/silver/oak  15c

* All casts assured to be minimum power 70 and charges are flat rate.  As with all things casting related, explosions and shattering can occur.

Current Items for sale                            

Name                          Notes               Price

75ql rare maul, iron         ED 82            2s 50c

Botd 78

Pick Demise

70ql rare lamp, iron         RGB 225          1.5s

Blessed

80ql rare pickaxe, iron      BotD 97          3s

80ql rare pickaxe, iron      BotD 91          3s

75ql rare pickaxe, iron      BotD 90          2s 75c

2x   rare unfinished forge                     3s per

80ql rare forge                                3s

73ql orangewood sprouts     300x               50c per 100

56ql lemonwood sprouts      190                50c per 100        > Make an offer if wanting all of a type, I may just accept :)

48ql applewood sprouts      1500x                  50c per 100

55ql cherrywood sprouts     700x               50c per 100

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 4

Good contact, great prices and fast delivery! I really recommend this shop :)

• Like 1

Something is wrong with how this displays on screen, the prices seem duplicated or squashed.  What is the prices for the different bardings? Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Fairyshine said:

Something is wrong with how this displays on screen, the prices seem duplicated or squashed.  What is the prices for the different bardings? Thanks.

there you go I see it like this: 

70ql barding, iron    40c                                                                        

75ql barding, iron    50c                                                                         

80ql barding, iron    65c

Please send to fairyshine 

and   74ql Cotton Barding            AoSP 73          30c

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

I will have these out as soon as I can tomorrow.  I have had a life moment today, humidity in the space under our house has rotted a few boards.  Spent the whole day sealing the crawl space and installing a dehumidifier.  Im really sorry it is taking longer then usual.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:59 PM, Fairyshine said:

Please send to fairyshine 

and   74ql Cotton Barding            AoSP 73          30c

I am very sorry it took me so long, house repairs are done and I can once again login!  I gave you a discount for being much later then I expected.  Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

[19:14:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

1 hour ago, Nomadikhan said:

I am very sorry it took me so long, house repairs are done and I can once again login!  I gave you a discount for being much later then I expected.  Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

[19:14:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Hello Nomadikhan, thanks for sending the items.  No worries with the time it took, I work and have a life outside Wurm and can empathize with all the things happening which impact Wurm playtime.  Hope the real life things get sorted, wishing you all the best with that too.

Kind regards, Fairy 

Just now, Fairyshine said:

Hello Nomadikhan, thanks for sending the items.  No worries with the time it took, I work and have a life outside Wurm and can empathize with all the things happening which impact Wurm playtime.  Hope the real life things get sorted, wishing you all the best with that too.

Kind regards, Fairy 

I forgot to mention to other potential buyers to support this player because he has been great communicating despite having to crawl under his house to fix the foundation! 

bump.  I've lessened some prices as skills have increased and I've added some new stock.

Rare mauls and new rare pickaxes!  Emmaline is enchanting like the apocalypse is coming!