Sign in to follow this  
Nestangol

Public White Dragon Hatchling

Age-confused White Dragon Hatchling has been caught and there will be a public slaying.

Come everyone for the hide and blood and to remove a menace to peaceful folks.

timer_E1558792821.svg

Chayra is the one who found it, and wanted to make it a public event. Thanks go to them. I helped to pen it and will arrange the slaying.

Location is west of Vrock Landing G12 on game map.

SBjioTB.jpg

Close-up below

Spoiler

pFodrxb.jpg

Area marked as Boat parking is definitely inside local area and you should also (but I'm not guaranteeing) be able to park anywhere inside that bay and still receive hide/blood.

Altars etc. area Has now 4 gold altars that can be blessed for deities as required. They are intentionally low ql to decay faster in case local population doesn't like them.

Slaying area itself is surrounded by a fence with one red gate at southeast corner. Gate will be opened to everyone once Dragon Hatchling is teased out.

Above altars to the east is small pen with few free horses.

Age-confused you ask? Well while initially:  [03:17:54] The venerable white dragon hatchling moves in to attack you. 

It must have found a fountain of youth in the cave we penned it in. Because a bit later:

[19:24:06] The The young white dragon hatchling is in front of you very close. Below ground

Edit: Well, today: [23:11:00] The The aged white dragon hatchling is ahead of you to the left pretty close by. Below ground

Nevertheless, it shall be slain.

We provide altars and saccables for volunteer priests to cast Summon soul. Thank you for Bloodscythe for offer of helping with Summons.

Bone is reserved (and possibly skull). But as always every premium player in local at time of slay will get piece of hide and a blood.

- Nestangol

Mayor of Northwind Cove

owner of Hermit's Rest

Edited by Nestangol
Location added
  • Like 11

congratz it's quite something to find one like that while gadding about.

I can provide priests to summon people if that helps, and arrive early to chop.

Edited by Bloodscythe

Sounds good Bloodscythe :)  (And actually this was the second I / my other character Chayra found - or in reality, that I let tap me on the shoulders, they know I love pets ;) )
I'm sure Nestangol, who organizes everything (great!) will contact you for further details, but he's off to sleep now.

Edited by Kianga
  • Like 1

yes anyone who hunts on a semi casual basis will say they more often find you vs you them.  that sounds great look forward to your pm and yes i can provide a couple priests to summon people if we prepare saccables.  be well and as always wurm harder and happy wurming

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nestangol said:

Age-confused you ask? Well while initially:  [03:17:54] The venerable white dragon hatchling moves in to attack you. 

It must have found a fountain of youth in the cave we penned it in. Because a bit later:

[19:24:06] The The young white dragon hatchling is in front of you very close. Below ground

Will probably be hiding in an egg by the time of the slaying...

Thanks Chayra for open it to the puplic! I will be there :)

Tactics is trying to be a cute Drake foal so slayers will not have the hearts to kill.... 

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

Don't think I can make it but gratz for the catch and hosting

22 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

congratz it's quite something to find one like that while gadding about.

I can provide priests to summon people if that helps, and arrive early to chop.

Thank you for the offer. Your help is most welcome. Pm me if you need more details than in the updated post.

• Like 1

I'll be there. May even bring an alt for morale support.

We have had someone mining on two sides of the deed, looks like trying to get to the Dragon Hatchling. Deed is set so they did not get even close. Also someone has taken all the food and snowballs from the larder. I will bring more, but not sure how soon.

This could be some weird case of griefing. No comments on that.

But if someone got upset of the deed, please remember, it is only couple days and will be dismantled after slaying (and fences on flatter areas removed). Also, passage past the fence is not blocked. You can get around it at shoreline. Sure might get stuck at some corner and need turning a bit, I'll fix that soon. And clay is still accessible outside fences.

some people are so excited for the slaying they just cant wait!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LumpyGravy said:

some people are so excited for the slaying they just cant wait!

I had in mind to type another reason for this, but decided to turn it into a PM to Nestangol instead.

I hope y'all got a good time. Unfortunately I'm facing a constant 5-10s lag with about everything I'll do, so I'll have to pass.

First priority for me is to figure out if the problem is into the recent updates, my ISP having problems or my computer having problems.

Thorin :) 

Welp, I made it to the event location via overland roads. I have my newbie tent setup just East of the pen that is holding the horses and it will be removed tomorrow. I only hope that I can get up early enough in the morning to make the event as it is will be 6am my time.

Worrying... I get "[06:48:21] No hostile creatures found below ground." from by the tents...

13 minutes ago, Wulfmaer said:

Worrying... I get "[06:48:21] No hostile creatures found below ground." from by the tents...

You checked area history to see if it hasn't been slain yet?

Thorin :)

The hatchling is still there, don't worry [15:36:00] The The aged white dragon hatchling is some distance away ahead of you to the left. 

That is reveal creatures cast from a mine (so it shows below ground creatures)  north of area (since I used get info last night and can't use it again yet).

Also no new signs of disturbances.

We have priests who volunteer to do summons. You can pm Forestmonk or Sassypants.

Yes thanks a lot, was great indeed. Thanks also to the dragon hatchling :) she helped my shieldbashing skill twice: [16:05:45] Shield bashing increased by 0,0050 to 18,1465  [16:06:25] Shield bashing increased by 0,0050 to 18,1514