Sign in to follow this  
FILJOSE

PUBLIC TRADERS

Hello Everyone,

Besides of Club Market( currently closed), Freedom Market and Dobra are there any other Public Traders in Independence where new players (like me) can use to trade, for a chance, of high QL tools/weapons/armor/material (if Lucky :)) for they crappy low ql crafting products... 

Kind Regards,

FILJOSE

There are player-run merchants, who will trade silver (only) for high-spec tools etc.  Traders, however, only sell what other players have traded to them, which generally is the same crap you're looking to offload (aside from a few key items tha all traders have, which they'll only sell for silver anyway).  Your best bet is to have a browse through the WTS and merchant sections of the forum, or post a WTB if you know exactly what you want.  You can sell junk to tokens for tiny amounts of coin (which slowly adds up), or you can go foraging and hunting for chances at rare coins (which add up much faster).  Or you could just sink some cash into the game and buy some silver (either from the shop or another player).

CLUB market is very much open and has alot of merchants who sells high ql items, enchanted items, bulk material and animals. A trader is used mostly for buying non-craftable stuff like a magical chest for example. You can find a trader at any starter town (Havens Landing also unless they decided not to add one there).

If you want player made items, check out a merchant over at for example CLUB.

- N

Edited by Nordlys

3 hours ago, Nordlys said:

You can find a trader at any starter town (Havens Landing also unless they decided not to add one there).

I have been to Haven's Landing quite often with my alt and never come across a Trader there. Seems they decided against placing one for unknown reasons open to speculation. Maybe they didn't want to interfere with the ability for other players to place one on their deed nearby. Although I haven't come across any others in the vicinity either.

=Ayes=

34 minutes ago, Ayes said:

I have been to Haven's Landing quite often with my alt and never come across a Trader there. Seems they decided against placing one for unknown reasons open to speculation. Maybe they didn't want to interfere with the ability for other players to place one on their deed nearby. Although I haven't come across any others in the vicinity either.

=Ayes=

There is one at CLUB, but it seems to be blocked off for the moment. I dont know why, i just know that its not visible anymore.

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 1