Sign in to follow this  
Ryuuzaki

Returning player - having bad time

imagine being worried about spies on a dead game

• Like 7

Something worth knowing is that now there is a one time transfer of skills when you come to Freedom.

Not sure exactly how it converts, but the x-Epicers here can surly fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

Ryuuzaki,

I'm sorry to report that you failed the BL initiation test.

Please join one of the other kingdoms, they are in desperate need of more players.

;)

Al joked aside, Elevation is a bad place to start on epic.  If you go to one of the home servers, people will be more patient and helpfull.

13 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

gary tiny pp jajajajajajajjajaja

The fact that OR knows scares me..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Don't take any offense from deskjet, he is just an angry child.  One time people in MR killed him on his home server so he brought an alt to our capital to drop like 5 sand and spend a couple hours swearing at us and said I had a small pee pee

The absolute state of this guy, holy crap. Dropping sand is the ultimate Freedom grief. We should mobilize a party of players to meet up and just roll him, and then spawnkill him for a while.

He might be an inside man, after all. Why would he prevent a returning player coming back and joining his kingdom, seems fishy to me...

It is in fact the whitelighters who have small pee pees

Epic pretty much killed itself. They've wondered why it's so dead, well this thread is a perfect example of it.

5 minutes ago, Ols said:

It is in fact the whitelighters who have small pee pees

8bxeJeS.jpg

• Like 2

Forget Wurm Online and join Wurm Unlimited this is where the real progress is going on :P

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Niki said:

Epic pretty much killed itself. They've wondered why it's so dead, well this thread is a perfect example of it.

######, normally something like that does not happen.

@Ryuuzaki

Come to Desertion. We can provide anything you need.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ryuuzaki said:

I remember being welcomed into Kyara waay back in the Beta and getting tutored by Ketza on terraforming and digging techniques (and then slaving as a dirt drone :P ) and felt like a part of a family and a productive member of some sort of community and it made me love this game. I think that I'm still chasing that high that I couldn't get from any other game. Hell, I even started learning English just to communicate better with the townsfolk.

And now after logging in I got killed by the first 2 players I've seen without a chance to speak up. But one of them was cool in the end and it was kinda misunderstanding cause he asked me 3 times "who are you?" and I kinda thought that he was a bot. Because of the repetitve response and not answearing to my "who, me?" :D

Ketza got us all.

You should also be able to respawn on the home server starter town, and use the epic portal from there if you plan to go to freedom. I would suggest freedom since you have a lot of mechanics to catch up to, then you can go back to epic once you find a group to join. Welcome back.

He shouldn't have gotten killed but one player killing him doesn't speak for everyone else. Never know when you might actually meet someone awesome that isn't like the usual toxic forum garbage so I personally prefer to open a dialogue or let them be.

@Oreo I think you have some mental issues. If the game is so dead to you then just move on with your life and stop posting on forums for a game you don't even play. I should not comment as to what specific treatment you need since I am not a healthcare professional but a psychiatrist may be a good start.

@NikiIt's because this game is setup to be anti-pvp. Chaos: people play freedom and keep there items/grind in safety - thus being anti-pvp. Epic: Most people play freedom because there skills won't transfer back - thus being anti-pvp. We've been waiting years for a elevation reset as well. When you have systems in place that force people to play PvE. That is Anti-PvP. You cannot PvP on a PvE server. It's impossible. Also, I won't get into how JK just recently quit like a bunch of babies.

• Like 1

i didn't quit i just don't own a horse anymore, it's really hard to find other people when you walk like 6km/h

The games dead, and we all know it.

Doesn't mean people can't want it to get better, or play it.

"Waiting years for an Elevation reset"

It's already happened, and it didn't solve anything.

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oreo said:

The games dead, and we all know it.

Doesn't mean people can't want it to get better, or play it.

"Waiting years for an Elevation reset"

It's already happened, and it didn't solve anything.

that being said, we arent just asking for a "elevation reset", we are sking for any lifesign from the devs at all...

or rather any message that implies epic isnt in maintenance mode only like the cool kids say nowadays

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Quicktor said:

that being said, we arent just asking for a "elevation reset", we are sking for any lifesign from the devs at all...

or rather any message that implies epic isnt in maintenance mode only like the cool kids say nowadays 

You have had your message that says

1) Epic would stay online for at least one more year (which was a concern that it might be put down some time soon)

2) Epic would probably receive some development after one year as current other plans would be done

Yet you are unhappy.

tldr:

GIVE ME NOW GIME GIME GIVE NOW NOW GIVE I SAY!

dude, just as with your last posts, look before you post...

this very post i made was like 1 hour before retro even answered, thanks for your concern though

????????????????????????????????????

why post in here then

also, glad you are fine with those answers i guess lmao

2 hours ago, nekoexmachina said:

2) Epic would probably receive some development after one year as current other plans would be done

Yet you are unhappy.

Probably because as my post in that thread showed, we are given the same answer year after year after year.

In what game is postponing serious development with excuse after excuse for actual years ever acceptable and makes customers happy???  In what world do we not end up feeling like we are scammed into a limbo of paying and playing expecting we will see changes because we get told it will get attention after this or that?  I think pvp customers have earned the right to say "give me now", even though they actually aren't

• Like 1

Dear players,

We regret to inform you that your beloved Epic is terminally ill, and may not have more than a few months to live.  Fear not however, we will not be pulling the plug on Epic.  Should you choose to continue seeking treatment, we can make ourselves available after one year's time.  We wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,

CodeClub General Hospital

8 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

Sincerely,

CodeClub General Hospital

It must be a hospital, couse they ask as to be a "patient".

"wink, wink"