Sign in to follow this  
Ryuuzaki

Returning player - having bad time

10 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

I don't play this game but I want to be the saltiest non-player on the forums

tl;dr ^

Weird, it's almost as if the veterans who have played the game for years are upset about the current state of it, and the newbies who never knew it when it was good are complacent and don't want the game to recover.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alexgopen said:

Weird, it's almost as if the veterans who have played the game for years are upset about the current state of it

Naw. It's just the pvp players up to their usual ranklings be they old or new. Meanwhile the PvE players are out enjoying the game rather than opening themselves up to abuse by taking a positive stand on it. Silence of the Lambs syndrome...

=Ayes=

i think the difference between PvE and PvP players in this very community is that the PvE community just tends to quit without saying anything, seems to me like thats the case at least, according to numbers....

now maybe its because they havent invested as much into the game as others, or maybe its the "toxic pvp community" (which is called the same in every pvp/pve crossover game btw) that keep dominating the forums reeeeee

=Quicktor=

1 hour ago, Quicktor said:

reeeeee

=Quicktor=

TL;Dr 2.0: shorter and more meaningful.

I remember when we took in nekoexmachina to epic booty hole.  Sad to see him turn 

17 hours ago, Ayes said:

Naw. It's just the pvp players up to their usual ranklings be they old or new. Meanwhile the PvE players are out enjoying the game rather than opening themselves up to abuse by taking a positive stand on it. Silence of the Lambs syndrome...

=Ayes=

I'm sure not all PvP players are up to "ranklings" and some of us are just enjoying the game too :)

Edited by Sn00

18 hours ago, nekoexmachina said:

TL;Dr 2.0: shorter and more meaningful.

I feel like the style of your posts are like the new intern a company took in trying to tell his superiors how everything should be done instead, while doing a whole lot of nothing to add anything new

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ayes said:

Meanwhile the PvE players are out enjoying the game

Are they though?  I may be mistaken, but I think I joined the largest main alliance on independence, I used to login and see a massive list of players.  Now when I login during prime times I see on average like 2-4 people and their alts, I dunno how they're enjoying the game if they aren't playing.

• Like 3

On 5/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, Votip said:

zqfdkdm.png

oof i don't know what happened there but looks painful.

27 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

Are they though?  I may be mistaken, but I think I joined the largest main alliance on independence, I used to login and see a massive list of players.  Now when I login during prime times I see on average like 2-4 people and their alts, I dunno how they're enjoying the game if they aren't playing.

Not playing wurm is enjoyable too.  That's how

3 hours ago, Madnath said:

I feel like the style of your posts are like the new intern a company took in trying to tell his superiors how everything should be done instead, while doing a whole lot of nothing to add anything new

No point to talk differently to some folks if the top of their ability to generate content is to reeeee.

okay but what does all of this have to do with deskjet dunking people inside the starter town

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ryuuzaki said:

Hello everyone :)

I've used to play this game long time ago, though I logged out 8 years ago and never returned untill now. My 4 friends and I felt nostalgic about wurm, having only fond memories of it, so I've comvinced them to play once more. We've all decided to come back and play again.

So I logged into my old account, and lo and behold it still exists! I got spawned into gloomshade village on Elevation. And the welcome I've got was a very bad one. I've got killed right away by someone few times, though I managed to explain that I've came back after long time and we've talked things out.
Not 5 minutes later some other player killed me, and kept killing me over and over and over again. I pleaded him to stop, that I wanted to talk things out before he killed me again but my words felt on deaf ears and I kept dying to him. Was accused of being a spy and I couldn't even explain myself And since I couldn't even get to my body, let alone get back my items (nothing special really, best thing I had was 70ql chain armour) I've decided to log out and not to come back.

So thanks Deskjet for your "warm welcome" and being such a "cool dude killing a spy" and making sure I won't play again.

come play on Indy! or another Freedom PVE server