Sindusk

WyvernMods Configurable

Overview

WyvernMods is the culmination of over 2 years of modding for my servers Wyvern Reborn and Revenant. After over a month of re-coding, the task of making WyvernMods configurable is now complete. Featuring over 20 modules in a configuration file of over 1000 lines and hundreds of configuration options, this might be the largest single Wurm mod there is. Standing with a whopping 500KB+ file size of raw code, WyvernMods is absolutely packed with features and tweaks. The best part? It's set up to allow you to pick and choose which features you want. With everything disabled, WyvernMods has no effect on a server. If any of the features here interest you, you're able to get those features specifically and decline to implement the rest.

So... what does it have?

Download WyvernMods (Updated fork by Tyoda here)

Preview Configuration File

• Required Mods
    • SinduskLibrary v2.3 or higher: Download
    • Bdew Server Mod Tools v1.0.0 or higher: Download
    • TreasureHunting v2.0 or higher: Download
      • Can have it's functionality disabled by setting map drop chances to zero.
    • DiscordRelay v3.0 or higher: Download
      • Can have it's functionality disabled by leaving botToken blank.
    • DUSKombat v2.1 or higher: Download
      • Can be fully disabled by setting enableDUSKombat to false.
  • Optional Mods
    • ServerPacks (included in modlauncher by default)
      • Allow custom models/textures for the glimmerscale set (see here).
    • Iconzz v0.1.3.1 or higher: Download
      • Allows custom icons for the knuckles and the glimmerscale set.
  • Miscellaneous Changes Module
    • Over 50 configurable options with miscellaneous tweaks and QoL changes, including:
    • Server Info Tab - Configure your own tab that displays information about your server when a player first logs in.
    • Fatigue Action Override - Allow players to craft, improve, etc. while mounted.
    • Disable GM Emote Limit - Remove the 5 second delay between emotes playing sounds for GM. Slap your players with vigor and have them hear each and every excruciating one.
    • Dynamic Skill Rate - Allows a reduction to skill gain rate as players get higher skill.
    • Mayors Command Abandoned Vehicles - Allow mayors to command, but not access the hold of, vehicles abandoned on their deed. Helps with letting players remove abandoned carts from their deed.
    • Hide Sorcery Buff Bar - Removes the buff icons for sorceries. Now you might be able to see your real buffs again. Spell Effects window will still display the sorceries active.
  • Arena Module
    • Over 40 configurable options with changes specific to PvP servers, including functionality for same-kingdom PvP, including:
    • Equip Horse Gear By Leading - Allows players to manage horse gear by simply leading the creature instead of requiring to tame it.
    • Disable PMK's - Disables PMK's from being founded.
    • Disable Player Champions - Disables players from becoming champions.
    • Disable Farwalker Items - Disables Farwalker Stones and Farwalker Twigs from being used.
    • Cap Maximum Guards - Reduce the maximum amount of guards allowed to be hired on deeds.
    • Disable Karma Teleport - Disables Karma Teleport from being used.
    • Remove OWFL - Prevents players from dropping items on death, removing the "Open World Full Loot" aspect of Wurm.
  • Custom Titles Module
    • Make your own custom titles.
    • These titles can then be configured to be granted to specific players on their next login, or will trigger on certain skill thresholds if configured that way.
  • Anti-Cheat Module
    • Removes the ability for livemap and xray to see ores that are not exposed.
    • Grants "prospecting vision", allowing the data to be correct for players up to the point they can prospect.
    • Map Steam ID's to a different database. The vanilla version of mapping Steam ID's is better but can be confusing. This is a simple Player Name -> SteamID map which is used for Bounty Module functions later.
  • Combat Module
    • Adjust combat rating with various different effects, like scaling pet CR based on Soul Depth or incurring a CR penalty for being on a vehicle.
    • Fix for Magranon damage stacking not calculating properly in aggressive stance.
    • Disable legendary creatures from regenerating and replace it with a new static regeneration system.
  • Mastercraft Module
    • Mastercraft is aimed at expanding the rewards for achieving high skill and QL on skills and items.
    • Adjusts difficulty of actions to give bonuses to players with higher skills and items.
    • Allows configuration to give rare items a further difficulty reduction on actions, making rare+ improvement tools slightly better.
    • Empowers channelers with higher potential casts using a new system which has an astronomically low chance of rolling maximum. This raises the ceiling for casts, but makes the highest ones exceptionally uncommon and very valuable.
  • Skill Module
    • Hybrid skill gain system which merges WO skill gain with WU skill gain, allowing success closer to a result of zero to grant more skill. This helps mitigate the creation spam meta.
    • Rename skills which will properly show in the skill window.
    • Adjust individual skill difficulty to make them faster or slower.
    • Adjust the tick time of a skill, allowing one tick of skill gain per X amount of time.
  • Meditation Module
    • Many changes to meditation, including smoothing the rate at which bonuses occur to lower levels and scaling up.
    • Simplify meditation question requirements to just a tile type instead of specific tiles on the map.
    • Remove SotG and Hate War Bonus. Options to replace them with action speed and movement speed bonuses instead.
    • Adjust every meditation ability cooldown individually.
  • Titan Module
    • Titans are designed as "raid boss" style encounters for players to undertake.
  • Rare Spawn Module
    • Rare Spawns are designed as creatures for small hunting parties.
  • Mission Module
    • Adjusts how missions are created. Allows configuration to enable valrei entities to generate missions.
    • Cleans up the mission removal and addition process so it's less likely to get bugged missions.
    • Add currency rewards for completing missions.
    • Changes some checks to make the mission system more friendly to modded creatures.
    • Disable the epic mission types: Ritual, Guard Tower, and Tower Guard missions.
  • Mounted Module
    • Complete re-write of mount scaling, making it no longer depend on thresholds but instead use a fluid formula for calculations of speed.
    • Update mount speed on damage. Instead of taking up to 20 seconds to slow down when archered, mounts will now immediately decrease in speed when hit.
    • Allow bisons to be mounted. If they can pull a wagon, why can't we ride them?
  • Teleport Module
    • Adjustments to how teleportation works between servers.
    • Most of this module is specifically coded towards my servers and wont function well on other servers.
  • Economy Module
    • Adjust the price of sealed maps (custom item) to be more reasonable based on QL.
    • Disable traders from refilling their coin from the king's coffers.
    • Void money that traders receive from trades.
  • Supply Depot Module
    • Spawn randomly generated supply depots around the map which players can capture for rewards.
    • Configure if they use the red rift light and how long between their spawns.
  • Bestiary Module
    • Disable players from AFK training on creatures.
    • Condition wild creatures at random, giving them the "greenish" "angry" and similar modifiers without being spawned from a lair.
    • Prevent legendary creatures from being hitched to vehicles.
    • Log creature spawns to the server, so you know what type of creatures are where.
    • Allow epic creatures to spawn naturally on a non-epic server.
    • Configuration for addition of custom creatures, such as Wyverns, Chargers, Giants, Avengers, and more.
  • Bounty Module
    • Handles the bounty rewards for players and loot from creatures.
  • Item Module
    • Over 30 configurable options adjusting items and adding new custom items, including:
    • Combine Leather and Logs - Allow leather and logs to be combined into one item, preserving enchants for crafting.
    • Reduce Log and Kindling Volume - Reduces the volume of logs and kindlings so more can fit into BSB's. Creating kindling from logs will no longer have more volume than the logs they're made from.
    • Droppable Sleep Powder - Allows sleep powder to be dropped. This makes them drop when a player is slain, but they can also be mailed.
    • Change Price of Silver Mirror and Gold Mirror - Changes their price so they can be sold on traders.
    • Loadable Mailbox - Allows loading of mailboxes so they can be traded among players.
    • One Handed Spear - Changes long spears to be one-handed.
    • Addition of nearly 50 custom items, including arrow packs, affinity orbs, books of conversion, and more. Each one able to be configured as craftable or not.
  • Soulstealing Module
    • A completely different vision for the Stealing skill, this enables a system by which players can steal the soul of a slain creature instead of butchering it.
    • The souls can then be fed to an Eternal Reservoir (custom item) which will automatically feed nearby carnivores and keep forges and ovens lit.
  • Action Module
    • Adds custom actions such as:
    • Unequip All - Allows players to unequip all items by right-clicking an item instead of their body.
    • Receive All Mail - Accepts all non-COD mail in one action instead of having to check the box next to each one.
    • Split Sorcery - Split sorcery charges into separate items each with one charge.
    • Add Mission (Dev) - Allows GM power 5 accounts to create new missions.
    • Remove Mission (Dev) - Allows GM power 5 accounts to remove existing missions.
    • Creature Report (Dev) - Allows GM power 5 accounts to generate a creature report of current creatures on the server.
    • Smooth Terrain (Dev) - Allows GM power 5 accounts to smooth a section of terrain.
  • Erosion Module
    • A new system that helps smoothing out a map by reducing the noise over time.
    • Configuration for the speed at which erosion occurs.
  • Treasure Chest Module
    • Adjusts the contents of treasure chests that spawn naturally.

Important Disclaimer

Some modules of WyvernMods are not fully configurable to the degree I think they should be. Many modules will have #TODO comments marked stating some of the further additions that need to be added.

The default configuration file matches my settings on Revenant. This was done to make it easier for me to develop by ensuring the configurations I had worked identically to before. A "fresh" configuration file will be provided in the future.

Edited by Sindusk
  • Like 12

Wow!  There is something for everyone in here, I think.  Great mod!

Yeah thank you

Will add the mods tommorow to the modlist

Eject

8 hours ago, Sindusk said:

Requirements

• SinduskLibrary v2.3 or higher: Download
  • Bdew Server Mod Tools v1.0.0 or higher: Download
  • TreasureHunting v2.0 or higher: Download
    • Can have it's functionality disabled by setting map drop chances to zero.
  • DiscordRelay v3.0 or higher: Download
    • Can have it's functionality disabled by leaving botToken blank.
  • DUSKombat v2.1 or higher: Download
    • Can be fully disabled by setting enableDUSKombat to false.

Maybe sometime in the future you could separate the configs so that we don't have to add all of these mods if we don't need them?  My server is hosted, and the amount of memory and data we use matters.  I'd love to be able to download just the package I want.

I would like to know, why ie the discord mod and treasure Hunting mod are requiered for the other mods.

So just remove These lines from the properties file would work?

Eject

Edited by Eject

Also, DUSKombat isn't listed on the mod list (or I can't find it with a CTRL+F search), so I don't know whether I want it or not.  Which of the configs are related to it?

Like @Eject said, I am pretty sure I don't want Treasure Hunting, and I already have Discord mod. Don't want to mess anything up by duplicating.

They are required because there are various instances within WyvernMods where there are references to the aforementioned mods. In order for some of the features to work, these are dependencies. Meaning they have to be installed in order to work. Even if you don't intend to use them, the mod as a whole will not function correctly and probably crash without them. This is a huge package of modifications.

It would be impractical to separate these all out into individual mods to pick and choose which ones to install, as no one ever did it with the exception of WyvernItems for however long the source was released. So the next best thing is to make said options configurable, but in order to do that you have to install the entire mod, as well as its dependencies with the most up to date versions so everything required by WyvernMods is loaded by modlauncher. 

That being said, the configuration file does allow you to turn them off if you do not wish to utilize those features, but they must be installed in order for it to work properly with the way mods have to be created and compiled to work.

Info Threads:

DusKombat

Sindsuk Library, Discord Relay, Treasure Hunting

BDew Server Mod Tools - 

• Like 2

I use the discordrelay and the treasurehunting mods

but because the treasure Hunting mod, i like it separate (with the original properties file) to activate and deactivate it for Events.

Or have this Nothing to do with it? sorry for this noob Question, i havent read all the Settings in wyvern mods.

Eject

Edited by Eject

18 minutes ago, Eject said:

I use the discordrelay and the treasurehunting mods

but because the treasure Hunting mod, i like it separate (with the original properties file) to activate and deactivate it for Events.

Or have this Nothing to do with it? sorry for this noob Question, i havent read all the Settings in wyvern mods.

Eject

My suggestion for that would be change the map drop chance to 1/2000000 so that it never drops until your event day, then change it to 1/10000 or whatever you would normally utilize it for. If you only utilize it by creating random treasure maps, you would not need to change the drop chance value in TreasureHunting.properties for your event, just the one time so they never drop normally. 1/2000000 is a ridiculous anomaly if one were to drop.

Edited by Ayluin
  • Like 1

Thanks, this sound to be a good solution ?

Thanks for the suggestions. I understand it looks really heavy on the requirement front, and truthfully it is.

SinduskLibrary and Bdew Server Mod Tools will always be required for this mod, since it uses features from both in order to function. Both are very lightweight libraries that don't increase server stress at all.

It will always require DUSKombat because of the way it interacts with the DUSKombat systems for tracking creature damage. There is no way to properly have the bounty module and custom creatures interact without having it required. I specifically added the enable check so that server owners could disable it completely. If the option is toggled to disable DUSKombat, the mod runs no code aside from the initial configuration (where it figures out that you have that setting toggled) and thus shouldn't have any impact on the server.

DiscordRelay is a mod that I cannot imagine would be removed as a requirement. There are far too many announcements made in the mod that I'd like to relay through Discord for it to be feasible to remove it as a requirement.

TreasureHunting is a requirement I could definitely change. The reason for it's implementation was to create Sealed Maps and use their ID as a reference for drops as loot (from rare spawns specifically). Now that configurations are available and I'm the one maintaining the TreasureHunting mod, I can move the Sealed Map item into the TreasureHunting mod itself, then use a configuration to add the ID to WyvernMods.

There's no doubt that having every module split into it's own mod would've been ideal so it could be selected at will. I never thought I'd ever be releasing this version of WyvernMods. However, this prevents the features from each interacting with each other. So many of the edits and tweaks from this actually have an impact on another part of it. For this reason, keeping it all together in one mod makes the coding so much easier and allows a significant reduction in setup time to make everything work. In the example above with TreasureHunting, it would require the server owner to obtain and input the ID of the Sealed Map to make it work properly. For many this wont be an issue, but I know there will be difficulty for others.

I wont pretend that requiring 6 mods to be installed just to start using this is a simple task. It's not easy and I don't imagine it's something everyone would want to do. There's a lot of good features here, but the requirements for setup match the complexity of the mod.

• Like 1

I keep thinking I want this, but then the task of locating and eliminating any potentially conflicting mods seems really daunting.  We have 75 mods on our server, some public and some gifted to us, and it took some tweaking to get a balance without conflicts. I'm assuming we have to remove any of our current mods that do something similar to the effects in these modules so that the game isn't trying to do two different things at the same time.  

That's the main reason I wish the modules were separate downloads, so I could work out each one without having to work out the whole thing at once.

Edited by Batta

I installed everything and all seems well however when I go to create a bridge inside...i get further than i would normally but on the bridge type menu it tells me the north side is too weak "needs a solid wall just below planned connection"

there is a solid wall all the way down - iv tried moving the range pole around a bit but no luck.

I know you mentioned it was a bit unstable - does it mean it just wont work or is there something that can be done?

thanks,

We have something like 81 mods. With the right configuration, we've not had any issues. We spent about 6 hours going over the 295 some odd configurable options to decide what made sense for our server and made some source level tweaks beyond that. For the initial release, it's really great work. There are some issues, but I'm sure they'll get fixed in updates. When in doubt, just copy your live server contents to dedicated and install the mod there and see if anything breaks. In our experience, it was a seamless transition that only required us to update to the most recent version of SinduskLibrary which was stated in the thread, and we thought we had already done. Otherwise, no conflicts were found so far.

3 hours ago, Ayluin said:

We have something like 81 mods. With the right configuration, we've not had any issues. We spent about 6 hours going over the 295 some odd configurable options to decide what made sense for our server and made some source level tweaks beyond that. For the initial release, it's really great work. There are some issues, but I'm sure they'll get fixed in updates. When in doubt, just copy your live server contents to dedicated and install the mod there and see if anything breaks. In our experience, it was a seamless transition that only required us to update to the most recent version of SinduskLibrary which was stated in the thread, and we thought we had already done. Otherwise, no conflicts were found so far.

thanks for replying. I dont have another mod that is now not working, I thought this pack included something that let you do it?

- sindusk said that the building bridges indoors was part of your Miscellaneous Changes module. Is it just a case of finding a particular config option to perhaps enable it? (I dont mind searching for it)

Just now, CountZero said:

thanks for replying. I dont have another mod that is now not working, I thought this pack included something that let you do it?

- sindusk said that the building bridges indoors was part of your Miscellaneous Changes module. Is it just a case of finding a particular config option to perhaps enable it? (I dont mind searching for it)

Yeah there's a bridge option in the miscchanges module. I haven't personally checked to see if it works. I was moreso replying to Batta's post about whether or not it conflicts with other mods. There are some things I know do not work and confirmed by sindusk like not being able to hitch or ride wyverns, and not being able to ride bison even though the options are there. So could be the bridge issue might be one of them as well.

• Like 1

aaah cheers - ill have a dig through and test :D

**edit, the bridge part is right at teh top :P and defaults to on so i guess just isnt working atm**

Edited by CountZero

On 5/20/2019 at 3:41 PM, Batta said:

I keep thinking I want this, but then the task of locating and eliminating any potentially conflicting mods seems really daunting.  We have 75 mods on our server, some public and some gifted to us, and it took some tweaking to get a balance without conflicts. I'm assuming we have to remove any of our current mods that do something similar to the effects in these modules so that the game isn't trying to do two different things at the same time.  

That's the main reason I wish the modules were separate downloads, so I could work out each one without having to work out the whole thing at once.

I always try to set up my mod configurations so that the mod runs no code with everything disabled. This should prevent it from having any conflicts with other mods, since nothing is being changed. That concept should remain intact with WyvernMods. If you find another mod is conflicting with WyvernMods, you can resolve that conflict by simply disabling the option that conflicts. Option disabled -> code doesn't run -> conflict resolved. I find this method to be the cleanest approach to modding for the game, and makes WU updates far less daunting. When WU updates break a piece of code, my Util class handles each adjustment in a try/catch fashion, preventing the server from crashing due to invalid hooks. Even when WyvernMods has functions no longer working, it gives agency to the server owners to resolve the problems on their own.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:33 AM, Ayluin said:

Yeah there's a bridge option in the miscchanges module. I haven't personally checked to see if it works. I was moreso replying to Batta's post about whether or not it conflicts with other mods. There are some things I know do not work and confirmed by sindusk like not being able to hitch or ride wyverns, and not being able to ride bison even though the options are there. So could be the bridge issue might be one of them as well.

Just going to confirm that the bison mount option is not working, and there are indeed a few other options that aren't working. I'll be fixing these issues in the near future.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sindusk said:

If you find another mod is conflicting with WyvernMods, you can resolve that conflict by simply disabling the option that conflicts.

I find it much easier on my dedicated server to do things like this, but on the hosted public server I don't have access to all of the same files and logs, or if I do then I haven't found them yet.  But there is so much good in this mod that I guess I'll give it a go sometime when I have a few hours to play around with settings.

[SOLVED]

I had the outdated Sindusk Library ?

I am trying to use this new mod but I get this error

Spoiler

[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.43-acf5e5a
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.9.1.5
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\buyermerchant.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\customchatextension.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\deedmaker.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\DiscordRelay.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\DUSKombat.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\globalchat.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/harvesthelper.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Copying mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/harvesthelper.config to mods\harvesthelper.config
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper.config
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/httpserver.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Copying mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/httpserver.config to mods\httpserver.config
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.config
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap\servermap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/servermap.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Copying mods\servermap\servermap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/servermap.config to mods\servermap.config
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap.properties
[03:47:43 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap.config
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\ServerTweaks.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\SinduskLibrary.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\startergear.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\TreasureHunting.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\WyvernMods.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bdew_server_mod_tools\bdew_server_mod_tools.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/bdew_server_mod_tools.properties
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\DiscordRelay\DiscordRelay.jar, mods\DiscordRelay\libs\JDA-3.3.0_260-withDependencies.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\SinduskLibrary\SinduskLibrary.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\DUSKombat\DUSKombat.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\ServerTweaks\ServerTweaks.jar, mods\ServerTweaks\libs\commons-codec-1.9.jar, mods\ServerTweaks\libs\poi-3.13-20150929.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\TreasureHunting\TreasureHunting.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\bdew_server_mod_tools\bdew_server_mod_tools.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\WyvernMods\WyvernMods.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\buyermerchant\buyermerchant.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\deedmaker\deedmaker.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\globalchat\globalchat.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\customchatextension\customchatextension.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\servermap\servermap.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\startergear\startergear.jar]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.nyxcode.wurm.discordrelay.DiscordRelay as DiscordRelay (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.lib.SinduskLibrary as SinduskLibrary (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.piddagoras.duskombat.DUSKombatMod as DUSKombat (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks as ServerTweaks (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting as TreasureHunting (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.tools.server.internal.ModTools as bdew_server_mod_tools (1.0.0)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.wyvern.WyvernMods as WyvernMods (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.wurmunlimited.buyermerchant.BuyerMerchant as buyermerchant (0.5.20-beta)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.deedmaker.deedmaker as deedmaker (v4.0)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.spirangle.wurm.GlobalChatMod as globalchat (0.1)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.wurmunlimited.discord.CustomChatExtension as customchatextension (0.1)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod as harvesthelper (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.httpserver.HttpServerMod as httpserver (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod as serverpacks (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servermap.ServerMapMod as servermap (v0.40-6fa80d4)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear as startergear (unversioned)
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.lib.ArmourAssist: Initializing Armour Maps.
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.lib.WoundAssist: Initializing Wound Maps.
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.piddagoras.duskombat.DUSKombatMod: Beginning configuration...
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.piddagoras.duskombat.DUSKombatMod: Enable DUSKombat: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Developer Commands: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Immortal Traders: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Immortal Bartenders: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Moon Metal Vein Fix: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: CA Help Default: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Chaos: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Reduce Unique Timer: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Unique Timer Reduction: 336
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Logging Uniques: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Steam Duplicate Authentication Fix: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Unlock Treasure Chests: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Build On Holy Ground: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Epic Hexmap Twitter: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Remove Infidel Error: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: True Steam Authentication: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Fix Zombie Enchant Errors: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Fix Epic Mission Naming: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Fix Spells Without Enter Permission: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Allow Freedom Mycelium Absorb: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Custom Rarity Rates: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Fantastic Chance: 0.01%
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Supreme Chance: 4.0%
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Rare Chance: 50.0%
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Item Based Food Affinities: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: No Dragon Leeching: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Sermons: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Fatigue: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: GM - Uncap Enchants: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: GM - Remove Condition Checks: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Fix Freedom Mycelium: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Enable Freedom Libila: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Enable Freedom Dark Messenger: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Remove Load/Unload Strength Requirement: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Adjust Dragon Loot: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Dragon Loot Multiplier: 0.2
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Remove Conversion Timer: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Use Epic Armour Values: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Show All Creatures in Mission Ruler: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Characteristic Divisor: -1.0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Bank Balance Action: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Spawn Teleport Action: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Tax Config: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Tax Grace Period (Days): 60
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Tax Percent Increase Per Day Gone: 0.03
[03:47:44 PM] INFO mod.sin.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Debugging messages are enabled.
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (vnull): Loading configuration.
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extra warning: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extra swirl: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map tiles: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Damage compass: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Damage map: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Damage multiplier: 100
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map creation tries: 1
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Treasure chest lock chance: 100 percent
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Lock quality multiplier: 0.75
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Destroy lock: false
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map digging chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map fishing chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map mining chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map surface mining chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map woodcutting chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map foraging chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map hunting chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Map unique chance: 0
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Log map drops: true
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base map creation difficulty: 70
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Max height difference in a 3x3 area: 72
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Creatures that drop treasuremaps: [11, 23, 111]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 0: [13, 15]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 1: [10, 14, 23, 43]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 2: [12, 25, 42, 56]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 3: [38, 58, 59, 84]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 4: [11, 57, 85, 105, 107]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 5: [68, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 109, 111, 112]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn group 6: [63, 78, 79, 80, 10]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Group weights: [1, 3, 5, 15, 35, 50, 100]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn weights: [5, 12, 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 135]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Spawn limits: [1, 5, 5, 15, 15, 35, 35, 50, 50, 100]
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare spawn map quality: 90
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare spawn chance: 500
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare spawn weight: 100
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extremely rare spawn weight: 135
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base money reward: 10,000
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Money reward multiplier: 1
[03:47:44 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base karma reward in grams: 200
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Karma reward multiplier: 9
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base precious metal reward: 250
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Precious metal multiplier: 1
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Dragon scale/Drake leather multiplier: 0.25
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Precious metals: [45, 44, 694, 698, 371, 372]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base sleep powder reward: 1
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Sleep powder multiplier: 1
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base HOTA statue chance: 10
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): HOTA statue multiplier: 9
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): HOTA AuxData: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [1098]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [480, 463]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [997, 738, 967, 972, 1032, 844, 791, 700, 654, 602, 527, 489, 442]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [667, 509, 601, 525, 524, 300]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [668, 665, 664, 229]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [374, 376, 378, 380, 382]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [375, 377, 379, 381, 383]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [871, 872, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 886]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 1099]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [843, 781]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [868, 867]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward group: [806, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 809, 808, 807, 810, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Guaranteed reward items: [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Optional reward items: [1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Optional reward item chances: [10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 5]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 5]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base rare item chance: 10
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare item chance multiplier: 9
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare items: [7, 25, 27, 24, 215, 62, 63, 64, 185, 77, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 3, 90, 87, 80, 21, 81, 711, 710, 705, 707, 706, 97, 103, 104, 105, 107, 108, 106, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 120, 114, 118, 116, 117, 119, 115, 276, 275, 274, 277, 278, 279, 282, 281, 280, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 20, 139, 143, 93, 8, 135, 94, 152, 202, 296, 257, 259, 258, 267, 268, 290, 292, 291, 314, 463, 75, 350, 351, 374, 376, 378, 380, 382, 388, 397, 390, 392, 394, 396, 397, 413, 749, 747, 447, 448, 449, 480, 581, 65, 621, 702, 703, 704, 624, 623, 623, 623, 623, 640, 642, 641, 643, 647, 774, 922]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Unfinished rares: [384, 850, 853, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 491, 490, 180, 178, 1023, 1028, 226, 922]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Base very rare item chance: 10,000
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Very rare item multiplier: 1,000
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Very rare items: [843, 299, 300, 654, 868, 781, 668, 664, 665, 655, 738, 967]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extremely rare item chance: 100,000
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extremely rare item chance multiplier: 1,000
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Extremely rare items: [806, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 809, 808, 807, 810, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Unfinished item chance: 100
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Unfinished item chance multiplier: 5
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Unfinished items: [384, 850]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Kingdom items: [579, 578, 831, 999]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Kingdoms: [1, 2, 3, 4]
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): rareRarity: 2
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): supremeRarity: 100
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): fantasticRarity: 10,000
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Rare window chance: 180
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Treasuremap templateID: 4,200
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Treasuremap min distance from player: 0
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (vnull): Treasuremap max distance from player: 10
[03:47:45 PM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (vnull): Configuration loaded.
[03:47:45 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TreasureHunting loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.MiscConstants during phase configure
[03:47:45 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: mod/sin/lib/SkillAssist
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mod/sin/lib/SkillAssist
	at mod.sin.wyvern.WyvernMods.configure(WyvernMods.java:799)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$4(ModLoaderShared.java:156)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:154)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod.sin.lib.SkillAssist
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
	at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:431)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager$1.delegateToParent(HookManager.java:174)
	at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:311)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
	... 24 more

I am using all the required mods

unknown.png?width=633&height=586

But from the crash report, I think something is missing in the WyvernMods in this location: 

unknown.png

[04:06:40 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TreasureHunting loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.MiscConstants during phase configure
[04:06:40 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: mod/sin/lib/SkillAssist
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mod/sin/lib/SkillAssist

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Arena Module Question

So, I was testing this and found some odd things:

> if someone spawns at a perma deed, the guards start killing them (unprovoked) 

> If you are on a team with someone that founds a deed, the guards kill you (unprovoked)

> If someone PvP's you, you can't call a non-deed tethered guard to help you (provoked)

So, my questions are why does the guards attack kingdom members that have done nothing wrong?  

Okay, second part. 

I want to use the Treasure maps but its way too complex for me to read, so I just wanna turn it off at this time.

But ... I can't see how to just turn it off. 

If I set the ways to get the map to 0 (digging, fishing, etc) then will this stop maps and treasures from generating? 

Update: Third part,

I turned Arena off and it still makes players logging into spawn hostile and guards kill them ?

Edited by WittleBunnBun

I reinstalled this mod a couple of times configured it but cant seem to get this error to fix.

[09:31:49 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners: ServerStartedListener handler for mod WyvernMods failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet closed
    at mod.sin.wyvern.SupplyDepots.initializeDepotTimer(SupplyDepots.java:64)
    at mod.sin.wyvern.DatabaseHelper.onServerStarted(DatabaseHelper.java:143)
    at mod.sin.wyvern.WyvernMods.onServerStarted(WyvernMods.java:1567)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnServerStarted$2(ServerHook.java:81)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.s erver.Listeners.lambda$fire$0(Listeners.java:63)
    at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:891)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:61)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnServerStarted(ServerHook.java:81)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:57)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
    at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1496)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:35)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedL

10 minutes ago, Devily said:

I reinstalled this mod a couple of times configured it but cant seem to get this error to fix.

[09:31:49 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners: ServerStartedListener handler for mod WyvernMods failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet closed
    at mod.sin.wyvern.SupplyDepots.initializeDepotTimer(SupplyDepots.java:64)
    at mod.sin.wyvern.DatabaseHelper.onServerStarted(DatabaseHelper.java:143)

It's a conflict of database generation between Spellcraft and WyvernMods. You'll need to add a DEPOT and TITAN entry to the ObjectiveTimers table in modsupport.db to fix it in the short term. I'm unsure if I will be updating my mods anytime soon short of a WU patch breaking them.

Edited by Sindusk

2 hours ago, Sindusk said:

It's a conflict of database generation between Spellcraft and WyvernMods. You'll need to add a DEPOT and TITAN entry to the ObjectiveTimers table in modsupport.db to fix it in the short term. I'm unsure if I will be updating my mods anytime soon short of a WU patch breaking them.

Whats an entry? Is this easy to fix? I barely do stuff like this dont wannr ruin database

12 hours ago, Sindusk said:

@SinduskCan you advise what field type these two should be? Would TEXT work ok?