Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Project Gorgon

Anyone playing? Zomag and I have a guild going, Wurm Refugees.

I can't say anything positive about the game as that would be advertising I guess. 

• Like 1

Randomly tried that at some point... even if game's powerful as in engine/mechanics/content/story/... graphics/animations didn't exactly won my attention.

Are you looking for new rpg to try, or people to play with @gorgon ?

---edit

If you're still looking for a new game.. random suggestion: Shroud of the avatar (recently turned free~); fallen earth(kind of dying game(in that state long enough to not scratch it yet), post-apocalyptic, lots of crafting and pvpers when not cheating(such get banned) are FUN to mess with); last random pick.. FFXIV?

Edited by Finnn

First time I played i felt the same, it grows on you fast though. Just seeing if anyone plays, or any of the old crew plays that may be looking in here. Interesting though, you play Wurm but you like good graphics and animations? 

1 hour ago, LordLouis said:

First time I played i felt the same, it grows on you fast though. Just seeing if anyone plays, or any of the old crew plays that may be looking in here. Interesting though, you play Wurm but you like good graphics and animations? 

Yeah why not?

I'm playing Wurm only because I know it for many, many years. If I'd see Wurm just now, I'd never even hang an eye over it longer than a second. And that's also why I'm looking for any graphics improvements in Wurm. 

I came back to this after black desert.. if that is possible.. anything is.. I guess...

It's not the game, it's the people, it's the nature of MMOs, once you lose the ppl you know/play with, you can move on to other game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LordLouis said:

I can't say anything positive about the game as that would be advertising I guess.  

We are allowed to discuss other games in wood scraps. Was a thread a few years back here on project gorgon. 

Steam reviews are very positive.

It's ... I would say quirky is the best description! There is not really another game you can compare it to :) 

There is a download on Steam for a free demo. I do not know if this is like a "limited free trial" where you can spend a day with Lord Louis and his group to get a feel for the game before committing further, or if you are allowed to mix with and try out content with the general layer base. 

There is no monthly subscription fee, it is one of the "Buy Once, Play Free Forever" types. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

I think I am going to give it a try.  I was such a fan of early MMOs and can't stand 99% of the trash out now.  The reviews constantly mention the nostalgic feeling of getting back to the old MMOs.  Lot less hand holding - not like today, where giant ?s and arrows lead you everywhere.

I'll try to look you up once I get through my early stages.  I have to do everything solo to start to really get the feel of it.  I like that early discovery of a game.

• Like 1