Sign in to follow this  
Reo

Bugged Wagoner Site

• Reo
  • Members
  • 11 posts

I tried to move my wagoner site one tile over , now I have one tile that had a waystone on it , I replaced it with a catseye . The catseye is not visible but nothing can be placed there. My last waystone which should be my wagoner camp site tells me that it is set for wagoner container. I cannot set my camp. I cannot remove the waystones or catseyes . I was told by GMs that it would that a server restart to fix my problem. I was told on May the 5 that a restart was scheduled for May 9 it is now May the 14 and no restart, no wagoner camp. VERY UNHAPPY ?

What is your ingame name, server and deed?

It seems you are on Xanadu and the last restart was on May 2 for that server.  

I'll post here when the server is restarted and have you check again.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, Reo said:
  •  

I tried to move my wagoner site one tile over , now I have one tile that had a waystone on it , I replaced it with a catseye . The catseye is not visible but nothing can be placed there. My last waystone which should be my wagoner camp site tells me that it is set for wagoner container. I cannot set my camp. I cannot remove the waystones or catseyes . I was told by GMs that it would that a server restart to fix my problem. I was told on May the 5 that a restart was scheduled for May 9 it is now May the 14 and no restart, no wagoner camp. VERY UNHAPPY ?

The servers were restarted yesterday for the first time since your issue.  Can you check to see if your issue is resolved?