Sign in to follow this  
PWreset

Spear fishing is meant to be comedy isn't it?

So aside from being the naturally easiest way of fishing it looks like it is quite complicated compared to the skill needed to even succeed reliably.

But then, yeah, stabbing your own feet. Hooray, derpling

And then those funny things like catching that 20Gramm perch. Like for real, how exactly does one spear fish and catch a 20g fish. I really wanna see Rolf dot hat in a barrel with a 20gramm fish and a spear (that's like a 11cm perch). Why does this not even automatically catch as "chopped fish"?

But hey logic gets even better from here on. I "catched" a small perch that was thrown back for being too small. This obvious little artifact of the pole fishing area really made me laugh.

Too small? ok net fishing grants me fishes down to 0,01weight. So actually if this is a valid enough to keep, this means I just spear fished a fish below 10gramm. Yes now I wanna see Rolf spear fish for a 8gramm fish. And When i really just successfully thrusted a spear into such a poor tiny fellow, what's the point of throwing it back? That one surely won't make it to become big one day.

Also why does my spear take such a huge amount of damage? is the character trying to stab earth or fish in the water? or is wurm water like stone?

• Like 2

all new fishing system is a bad joke

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tamat said:

all new fishing system is a bad joke

exactly

• Like 1

Net fishing isn't bad. Well, clams that have chocolate in them scare me. Otherwise, it's the easiest out of all the fishing options.

• Like 1

"I really wanna see Rolf dot hat in a barrel with a 20gramm fish and a spear "

Does he even play? or is he even around at all?

"But hey logic gets even better from here on."

its pronounced as wogic, and it has no laws/physics/rules. It is how it is, and thats just about it

Edited by Drastox

6 hours ago, PandyLynn said:

Net fishing isn't bad. Well, clams that have chocolate in them scare me. Otherwise, it's the easiest out of all the fishing options.

I found an unknown fragment in one.  so, yes they are pretty strange little things.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:40 AM, PWreset said:

I found an unknown fragment in one.  so, yes they are pretty strange little things.

True enough. Generally people find the unknown to be strange but in the case of fragments it is all the more so because they are just a tiny part of the unknown. Then you would have to find enough of them to complete the unknown and what have you accomplished really since it still remains unknown. Yet you might be better off not knowing anyway. So in the end I think it all works out fine, even if it does unknowingly.

=Ayes=