Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Dig strange bones from tar

3 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

do you think people will actually sit down and dig tar for hundreds of hours for a single rare bone when they could very simply just sit down for an hour or two spamming tool heads and get a rare, or do literally anything else in the game that makes silver and just buy a rare bone for 10s or w/e they go for now because they havent been special in a very long time

muh markets > actual fun things that make you happy ingame

Of all people do you really ask me about the state of the bone market?

IDK, it's your suggestion, we can't know what the idea behind this could be.

If this gets in the game, it will be the new archaeology, everybody and his/her grandma will be digging.. for bones.. until price drops a bit.. than keep doing it.. as this will be decent way to rare any favorite drake/scale/plate/mm armor, and you need 9x bones for a set.. + weapon/s + other random items..

I'd personally.. rather see 11silver rare bone on cashshop than 10s current market bone to drop to 3-4s in half a year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

If this gets in the game, it will be the new archaeology, everybody and his/her grandma will be digging.. for bones.. until price drops a bit.. than keep doing it.. as this will be decent way to rare any favorite drake/scale/plate/mm armor, and you need 9x bones for a set.. + weapon/s + other random items..

As opposed to currently digging dirt for bones?

• Like 2

Digging dirt for bones gets you more bones on average than digging for tar would because the dirt you dig can also be sold to buy rare bones, so if you get unlucky for a long time you at least have the dirt to sell 

Edited by Alexgopen

I recently dug few hundred thousand dirt and got a couple bones. I'm about to dig tar for a reason so sooner you add this the quicker I can finish off my scale set.

+1