Sign in to follow this  
Devily

Adding mods to server.

Hi,

Im adding mods to my server and for some reason i can only get the basic modloader mods to work but if i add new ones in the mods folder it does not work.

What am i doing wrong? Any one can help me further?

thanks.

well, too little info to go by . Make sure you're installing server mods not client mods.

Run patcher bat. make sure the file structure is correct, all mods inside the mod folder

with jars inside folders and properties files outside those, all in the mods folder.

6 hours ago, Griffith said:

well, too little info to go by . Make sure you're installing server mods not client mods.

Run patcher bat. make sure the file structure is correct, all mods inside the mod folder

with jars inside folders and properties files outside those, all in the mods folder.

Hi Griffith,

Thanks for the reply.

I think the problem is:

Im hosting via GTXGaming and if you want to add mods etc you need to download server files and it gives you a Zip file. But it does not come with a patcher. But in my FTP client there is a patcher.bat in main folder i just dont know how to use it without downloading the whole main folder+subfolders to my local pc.

If there is no other option so be it but maybe some one else knows a way

yea those wurm server providers already run the bat file beforehand so no need for you to do it. just open a ticket with them telling them

your mods are not running. They should be able to help you if they want your money.

3 hours ago, Griffith said:

yea those wurm server providers already run the bat file beforehand so no need for you to do it. just open a ticket with them telling them

your mods are not running. They should be able to help you if they want your money.

thanks!