Sign in to follow this  
Jotz

Looking to join active alliance

Hello everybody, 

The last time I played Wurm was about 2+yrs ago, prior to selling Jotz and Timeli, and I'm thinking about returning. I'm currently playing around on an Alt, just for the time being, and was wondering if there were any Alliances out there that have a highly active member base that were recruiting. I don't personally mind the village activity, as long as there is a handful of people going on in the Alliance itself to talk with! I'd love for anyone to leave me a message here, over PM, or if you want to add me on Discord: Yela#0001

What can I bring to the table?

• Canadian Friendliness
  • Goofball Shenanigans
  • 95+ Channeling Vynora

Appreciate everyone taking the time to take a look at this, and if you aren't on Xanadu but are part of a highly active alliance, just send me a PM! Only posting this on Xanadu as I was most active here last time, but have no qualms moving somewhere else!  

Edit: West Coast Canadian | Play Times: 2PM - 8PM Weekdays , 12PM - ??AM Weekends. (Rough play times for UTC -8)

Edited by Jotz
Forgot to add.

Moved to village recruitment at op request.

• Like 1

Hi

I can say you to join our village Troy. We are a small group but always friendly and helpfull. I post you the link to our recruitment post

We have a discord server let me know

Alliance speaking, we are members of the biggest alliance in xanadu. Surely you will find someone online at every time during the day

Enniskillen

Edited by Enniskillen

Hi Jotz, 

I'm developing a small deed in viewing distance of Greymead called "Ultimarus Market Square". I'm building a free public Inn and workshop there as well. If you need a place to get yourself on your feet again, you're welcome to stop by. I'm also a part of the largest alliance in Xanadu and there's always people on. 

Let me know how I can help!

-Soniczap-

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 9:46 AM, Soniczap said:

Ultimarus Market Square

*waves at Soniczap*

That deed name somehow seems familiar ;) Maybe you should make a post in the recruitment section of Xanadu.

=Ayes=

Welcome back, the Dwarven city of Citadel Feldbar is always welcoming newcomers and returning players. We are located NW Xanadu in D11.