Sign in to follow this  
ValiantNorth

[Hillshire] PvE Safehaven Recruiting Villagers! Events, Giveaways & More!

Welcome to Hillshire!

Recruitment:  OPEN

transparent-divider-medieval-6.png

░░░ Active Township, Community and Management ░░░

░░░ Active Communities & Towns Near Us! ░░░

░░░ Public Projects, Town Events & Much More! ░░░

░░░ Avid Communication Between Management and Township ░░░

░░░ Democratic/Electoral System Decides Councillors & Laws ░░░

░░░ Community Communications Messageboards ░░░

░░░ Community Task Boxes For Citizen to Work and make Copper and Silver!  ░░░

░░░ Easy Access to Sea & Deep Land ░░░

Hello there! Valiant here; acting High Councillor of Hillshire Village, we have a small deeded community along the Southeast coast of Independence (Near S-22 & S-23).

Joining:

Spoiler

We ask that members spend at least 7 Days with us before choosing to join the Village, this is to ensure our candidates plan on playing the game fully moving forward and are not just checking in to see if the game is right for them. After/On your 7th day you can request to be added as a full Citizen, this will give you limited access to our deeded properties and amendments, you will also have full privileges to begin building projects for the Village.

Claiming a Plot:

Spoiler

To claim your plot simply build on it and advise which spaces you are taking, we offer a maximum space of 6x3 for new townspeople - we are also more than willing to help with construction.

We do not charge for lots but we do have specific requirements and village laws that must be observed and followed. As it stands we have about 4 lots of varying sizes which are ready to be moved into and around 5 or so active villagers.

Who We Are:

We are newly formed and are offering players various lots in our village (3x6, 3x3, 2x2), we're relatively small as it stands so if you're looking for a huge settlement or kingdom with lots of amenities we cannot offer the same level of amendments as other settlements but we can offer the ability to take part in a Town as it is being shaped and have a power position there within moving forward. We have Public Ammenities like Forges, Ovens, Looms and lots of Storage, Free Food, Items and Misc Free items in our Donation Area.

We're planning to primarily be a Trading community with lots of internal activities, discussions, politics and game-play specific events for community members to take part in, our goal is expansion to other PvE servers and eventually a full-on maneuver into the PvP servers. We have very engaging and have setup fun and immersive town game-play systems for our villagers to take part in. We also posses a strong understanding about what makes a community great.

Our villagers and management are also very active (daily).

We're currently actively recruiting and our village leaders and members are always online on a daily basis as we are all active players, we procure most of our materials through our citizens whenever possible using in-game currency, this gives new players a chance to take part in our village's procurement process and have a chance at winning a contract which they can fulfill and make some Copper & Silver on the side!

Edited by ValiantNorth

Absolutely thank you for coming down - check your PMs, I've sent you some more information.

Edited by ValiantNorth

Note:

We are still actively recruiting!

Edited by ValiantNorth

Hello Mr. North,

I hear you are looking for able bodied colonists to assist in building a fine village I might be interested if you still looking.

20 hours ago, Gremwatch said:

Hello Mr. North,

I hear you are looking for able bodied colonists to assist in building a fine village I might be interested if you still looking.

Well there's no need to be skilled, experienced or anything - we can help out as much as we can, if you want a place to setup and start our Town always has place for new Citizens, we're slowly building up amenities and new buildings/paths/town functions are always available, I'll send you some more information via PM!

On 6/26/2019 at 12:11 AM, LucasDaSilva said:

Hi. I’d like.

Sure thing. feel free to head down to the coast between S-22 and S-23 on Indie - We would love to meet you.

Edited by ValiantNorth