Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

Want to hire Builder 94 Carp & About 85 Masonry

I'm looking for a builder to build a triple building (3 buildings joined by bridges). I know I need 94 Carp to plan the building & it's about 10 stories of slate & marble so about 83 masonry.
I have plenty of labourers but no-one to plan the buildings. I imagine paying different people will be per wall.
It's a technical build & the bridges mean the buildings will mean the buildings need to be built with ladder openings before all the bridges can be put in.
I can share a deedplanner file in my Discord Channel as my I.E. is broken & won't link the pastebin. I also have a Dropbox Link for the file.

I have the mats but I need to purchase more wood etc for stuff which has to be put in & removed (I have some but I suspect not enough) I should be able to source the extra mats quickly & easily myself

I'm at Q25 'The Silk Road Silk Wurm' on Xanadu. I'm estimating the building cost to be anywhere near 60s going by a previous building I paid to be built.

Images of the Building/s
https://imgur.com/s1YJpA

https://imgur.com/Bj5gxyx

I don't know if you're planning to use wooden or stone floors; but in case it's the latter the builder will also need 83+ paving skill.

Thorin :) 

Not so sure about building but I can rent out my plan as I don't intend to make new buildings for myself anytime soon. If you can summon that'd be a huge plus, if I need to travel I might aswell sell a couple of planks if they're still needed. Two birds and one stone and all.

• Like 1