Sign in to follow this  
TheZvir

The faithful ragman returned to the game.

Я русскоговорящий полу-нуб. Очень давно когда то играл в Вурм . Еще до того когда Ксанаду стартовал. Сейчас я где-то на Ксанаду у меня Недокачаный прист (Vynora[61]). Я думаю вернуться, но очень давно не играл и люди с которыми я играл сейчас не играют (и наверно не будут) Ищу компанию для игры так как я очень много чего не могу и не я очень хочу заводить твинка. Но если прижмет я заведу.

Сейчас брожу и собираю разные травки. Я вернулся с граблями, лопатой и статуей своей богини в руках.

Игровое имя "Thezvir"

-------------

I am Russian speaking semi-noob. A long time ago I played Wurm. Even before Xanadu started. Now I am somewhere in Xanadu, I have an medium level priest (Vynora[61]). I think to come back, but I haven’t played for a long time and people with whom I played are not playing now (and probably will not) I’m looking for a company to play because I don’t really can't do many things and I don’t really want to start a twin.

Now I wander and collect various herbs. I returned with a rake, a shovel and a statue of my goddess in my hands.

In game name "Thezvir"

Spoiler

If anything . I understand English well. Since I have been playing D&D and Shadowrun with WtM for a long time. But my written and spoken language suffers from my lack of literacy.

Welcome back! :) 

There are several groups on Xanadu who may be able to summon you to their village :) 

I hope that they will see your post and offer you a place :) 

I'm glad you have returned! :) 

Your priest can do more things now, they lifted some of the limitations, I think all we can't do now is improve things.

Спасибо. Новые изменения действительно чудесные. Особенно изменения священников.

К сожалению многие русскоговорящие игроки не на Свободных Островах. Но.

Я нашел свое пристанище в интересном места под названием Amore под управлением замечательного мэра Арома И мое божество Вайнора снизошла до меня и подарила мне возможность сделать суприм кузню.

--

Thank. New changes are really wonderful. Especially priests change .

Unfortunately, many Russian-speaking players are not in the Freedom Islands. But.

I found my refuge in an interesting place called Amore running by the wonderful mayor Aroma. And my deity Vynora condescended to me and gave me the opportunity to make a super forge.

• Like 1