Sign in to follow this  
Gwyn

Ritual of the Sun

[22:41:15] You explain how Magranon is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

Calling all Mag priests: the sun is rising over Xanadu. My suggestion is anyone who's wants in on the Ritual of the Sun rite posts in this thread. Then when we reach peak favour we set a time and place, à la public slaying. My Mag (100 faith) is raring to go, either as caster or link and I can host and provide free summon casts if necessary.

• Like 1

I would be VERY happy to join with my Mag priest (100 faith and 86 channeling) and Sme priest (100 faith). A real nice idea to post in advance!

I'll also be able to help with summons once there of course.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

I have a 100 faith mag and 100 faith sme i'd like to add to this effort.

• Like 1

I'll add my 84 faith Mag with 70 plus channeling as well

• Like 2

Mmmm yes Id like to add Zalmo to this ritual 85chan 100faith

• Like 1

Adding biostar as a sme priest with 100 faith 60ish chan (don't judge!)

• Like 2

I'd love to join. Not mag atm but I'd use a /transfer just so I can stop worrying about getting the goal done.

• Like 1

I have a Mag priest (100 Faith, 70.15 Channeling) who would like to attend, as well. He is currently on Xanadu, but is willing to cast/link on any/all servers.

• Like 1

timer_E1560635989.svg

Newspring Isle Alliance will be hosting a casting of Ritual of the Sun at the All Faiths Temple, Whispering Mountain deed on Newspring Island, Xanadu (S9) at 1700CST (US time) tomorrow, 15 June 2019.

All Magranon and Smeagain priests are welcome and should link with Liam for the casting,

and will receive credit for the Benediction entry in their journal.

Edited by Alendhor
Correct time set
  • Like 2

Great news! I would be happy to join with my Mag Zaj and if a free slot is left with my Smeagain too. Both 100 faith.

Thank you for making it a public event!

Count me in! That time works for me. I hope it does for everyone else who posted in this thread too.

My Mag is 100 faith, 94 channelling. Going with the highest-stat Mag as caster will probably make the most sense.

Edited by Gwyn
Added info about priest

I can sail my Mag priest over there tomorrow to join in on the fun.

Amberflame 100 faith, not great channeling.

i've just stumbled upon this and have a mag and sme I'd like to add to the links for the journal  both 100 faith with decent channeling

Aramisii, mag

Rabidscab Sme

I'll sail toons to border for a summon and leave priest on boat to summon them back

if any slots are even left? please let me know before i make arrangements

Sounds awesome everyone!

I confirmed we have 4 priests lined up (3 from the alliance and 1 from Zoranah), leaving up to 7 available links. I wanted to have my priest cast, but we’ll with whoever has the highest channeling.

If we end up with more available priests there is always the possibility of hopping servers for multiple casts. I know a great spot on Indy just a very short trip from Newspring.

Hope to see you all in a few hours!

• Like 1

Nice i have my toons online and realized so much time passed when i first posted i march i forgot i listed my priests back then hehehe

look foward to see you all there

Umm,

[20:56:34] You explain how Magranon is strong but still needs you to work faithfully so that he may manifest his powers.

The favour pool still is not full :( so I can't see any point in planning this just yet.

I need the goal on my Mag priest, Togiodi, when it's rdy.

if the pool is not full I can sail over 9-10 alts to spam prayers on Xana tomorrow. I'll come to the site at the planned time nevertheless hoping for miracles :P

Edited by Jaz