Sign in to follow this  
LumpyGravy

CLOSED-WTS 100 faith priest /w Transfer!

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Grumpyoldgamer

pick up SE Indy

PM me your offers

this toon has read a BLACK TOME! He can summon Wraith  pet and Skeletons!

WIKI: 

Description

The black leather covers will reveal the secrets of high magic for the one who dares open them.

Usage

• Spell granted: Summon Skeletons (Summons a group of skeletons)
  • Spell granted: Summon Wraith (Summons a Wraith)
  • Resistance: Disease 15% (Decreases disease damage taken by 15%)
  • Weakness: Water 10% (Increases water damage taken by 10%)
Edited by LumpyGravy

All these account sales, hope you're not leaving! I remember the day you got Ancei.

i am being griefed by a noob, its causing me to have multiple panic attacks with my mental illness and want to hurt myself.... need to find a new hobby

mate dont leave wurm over this. just take a break and put in a support ticket about the griefing 

enki has promised to help me tomorrow.. and ive spoken to retro...

but Ive been crying 4 hours straight and i keep having multiple panic attacks.. i cant handle my mental illness ATM

also. i have not listed all my toons.. or all my deeds, I will deff keep at least 1 toon and my fav deed

*forgot to mention this toon has read a BLACK TOME! He can summon Wraith  pet and Skeletons!

Edited by LumpyGravy

I hate to get off topic once again.. but I am receiving many many many many many PM's worried about me.

I would like to make a couple things clear.. I am not JUST selling because of the griefing...... 

...I am motivated to sell due to the government cutting my disability check by 40% leaving me hungry and broke ATM

the griefing just gave me a push.....

I have not listed all my toons for sale nor all my deeds.. I have 2-4 toons still in reserve and 2 more deeds also..... I may take a break for a while but I do not feel I am totally quitting. (Yes I am exhausted from all the panic attacks last night but i have finally stopped crying and am starting to feel MUCH BETTER, especially with all the kind words people are saying to me in PM's)

• Like 1

*Not as urgent to sell as before, received a food box donation.... gonna leave the adverts up tho in case i get a good offer

*closing this advert... I love wurm, I don't wanna quit.. appreciate all the PM's and support from enki and others!

• Like 3