Sign in to follow this  
Lainy

Keep someone off my deed

Let them take care of their own. It is not up to us to take care of the whole world. That is far too much to expect. On that note. I have put someone on ignore about a week ago as I believe them to be toxic for my fun. I am paying for fun. They persisted by creating another toon to send me chats. No response from me. I put that one on ignore as well. Now he is chasing me around on my fenced in deed. I took off his permissions for passing my gates. What can I do?

You said your deed is fenced in, so how did they get in?

Okay some how many of my gates permissions were redone to allow him passage. No idea how. I fixed them all. How can I stop him seeing when I log in the game?

36 minutes ago, Lainy said:

Okay some how many of my gates permissions were redone to allow him passage. No idea how. I fixed them all. How can I stop him seeing when I log in the game?

No one can see when you log into the game unless you added them to your friends list or they are in local of you. 

To stop unwanted people from entering your deed, make sure your gates have locks and make sure they are not on your permissions list/you have no public permissions on your gates. You can do this by examining your deed roles under Manage > Settlement > Manage Roles.

fcd2687a71aefbe831b9ca60feaaf45d.png

You also have the option to set the person to Kill on Sight on your deed if your deed has a templar. You can do that by going to Manage Reputations on the same menu. There you can set that person KoS provided you don't have a highway crossing your settlement. If you don't have a templar, then it is pretty much meaningless as no one will be able to defend it.

Ultimately if the harrassment is too great, file a support ticket and have a GM have a talk with the guy. I am sure if you've tried everything in your power to make the person go away and they don't, the GMs will be able to assist keep the peace.

Good luck!

• Like 1

The harassment certainly reached the level of needing to place in a support ticket the moment the player created an alternate account so they could bypass the /ignore function placed on their first account by you.

I would highly recommend doing /support ingame and explaining the situation to the CM and/or GM that takes the call.

• Like 11

Okay, so I found my missing keys outside my deed near a corner of my walls. This means he took them from my house when I had given him permission to use my food storage bin. Makes sense. He used the keys.

I would highly recommend getting rid of keys(usually by sacrificing in an altar) as they are nothing but an Achilles Heel when it comes to permissions.

There is no reason really to have them anymore.

5 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

I would highly recommend getting rid of keys(usually by sacrificing in an altar) as they are nothing but an Achilles Heel when it comes to permissions.

There is no reason really to have them anymore.

They are good for locksmithing grind to spare some iron.. or make a copy to let somebody access something when you are on another server and didn't know the name while you were on the given server with locked item.

• Like 1