Sign in to follow this  
Devily

Water World Map 4096x4096

sggyuv.png

I made this after some hours spending in a wgenerator ;o

• Like 2

nice :D good job with the sandy beaches and decent lowland/hill ratio

I noticed the tops of your mountains are flat, not sure if thats intentional but if not you can fix that by increasing the max height in the hightmap tab.

Also very little exposed rock elsewhere on the map, if unintentional you can change this by increasing the cliff ratio in the dirt tab.

I like it as well. More than enough land to build on, yet plenty of waterways and open ocean to explore too. This could make a very decent single-map kingdom warfare setup if divided well.

As CountZero hinted at though, exposed rock looks rare. Though, I could imagine this would make any initial "land rush" more exciting as players truly put in work (and perhaps get lucky) in locating prime settlement territory.

Will you be releasing this map for use by servers? Nice work!

On 5/3/2019 at 11:14 AM, CountZero said:

nice :D good job with the sandy beaches and decent lowland/hill ratio

I noticed the tops of your mountains are flat, not sure if thats intentional but if not you can fix that by increasing the max height in the hightmap tab.

Also very little exposed rock elsewhere on the map, if unintentional you can change this by increasing the cliff ratio in the dirt tab.

You mean increase the heightmap number to like 6000 or something?

On 5/5/2019 at 10:11 PM, Ignacius said:

I like it as well. More than enough land to build on, yet plenty of waterways and open ocean to explore too. This could make a very decent single-map kingdom warfare setup if divided well.

As CountZero hinted at though, exposed rock looks rare. Though, I could imagine this would make any initial "land rush" more exciting as players truly put in work (and perhaps get lucky) in locating prime settlement territory.

Will you be releasing this map for use by servers? Nice work!

I might release it but not sure yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devily said:

You mean increase the heightmap number to like 6000 or something?

I might release it but not sure yet.

in the hightmap tab there is a field called "Max Height" - if you increase this you can have higher mountains. Although i think it will let you put any number in you like, there is a point at which the mountains wont get any bigger and will just flatten

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, CountZero said:

in the hightmap tab there is a field called "Max Height" - if you increase this you can have higher mountains. Although i think it will let you put any number in you like, there is a point at which the mountains wont get any bigger and will just flatten

I tried, tried tried.. but keeps flattening.. for now i just like it as it is. Thanks for the help though :)

Im currently making a server and might release the map later on for more people to use.