Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 2/MAY/19 Journal bug fixes and food change

It's weird at least  500,000 + karma on Epic (99% from missions) and 50,000 on Freedom.

Only sitting at 70% for the first mission 35/50 journal entry.

Something doesn't feel right.

Finalizers should at least count if possible as Elentari mentioned.

This ^. A lot of people do neglect missions because not everyone needs karma or sleep bonus. But there 's also a decent percentage of players who want to grind stuff only on sleep bonus so they invest time in missions on freedom, or want valrei wings on epic.

Well on freedom situation is different not sure how many people have finalizer but participated in missions that was finished. I think i only have 5 finalizers but over 800 helpers cuz we were mostly after sb and just contributed so the mission can finish...And i have karma to prove lot of those helpers where for finished missions since i don't use it much and never drank significant amount of source in my life, I do agree people who have finalizers make sense to get credit in the goal as that's 100% certain that they helped finished mission unlike epic helper... But a lot of people will still get screwed just because they weren't the ones that finished missions and that puts them in very unfair position towards people who were the ones that finished them, it will make them to get all the credit. Yeah some people go to efforts to finish mission solo but it is joint effort too many times which doesn't seem impossible to differentiate.

• Like 1

I don't know about other servers, but now 70% of missions seem to be only "Fo/Mag/Libila wants you to sacrifice 46-39-54-27-insert-high-random-number  valrei mission items, these can be found by investigating or digging in the wilderness". I find these missions to be utterly atrocious considering the dwindling playerbase, not to mention that maybe just 3-4 players per server actually do parts of them, and it's usually the ones grinding Archeology/Restoration.

Those numbers are waaaay to high considering on freedom THERE ARE NO VALREI SCENARIOS. Why add such high difficulty to missions when Gods do not compete against each other there?

The "Do 250 missions journal goal" seems like it's going to take 2 years to complete depending on RNG, assuming you don't want to spend countless hours server hoping and sailing for "easy" missions. Just seems screwy to me. They really need to be tweaked in difficulty. On Epic it makes sense. On freedom  =zero sense.

1 hour ago, elentari said:

Those numbers are waaaay to high considering on freedom THERE ARE NO VALREI SCENARIOS. Why add such high difficulty to missions when Gods do not compete against each other there?

Because of the misconception that they are done by the community as a whole, when the reality is they just do the bare minimum if its not too hard in order to get sleep bonus and let some other sucker do the bulk thats left over

• Like 1

yeah, Gary and Sme will take care of it

• Like 1

495feb3803378219ffbede93ea2a797b.png

i wonder if there's even  17 actual players on my server sometimes

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this