Sign in to follow this  
Thorvar

WTS Good Starter Toon with deed and prem and enchanted items!

WTS my toon Thorvar along with my deed, New Aranea and some tools I own. The list below as well as the niarja page.

Inventory:

7E7FJKu.jpg

Skill compare:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Thorvar

Price: 20euro CONFIRMED PAYPAL ONLY

Please contact via private message on the forums. Only serious offers please.

Edited by Thorvar

Have any pictures of the deed? How big is it? How much does it have in coffers? What server is the deed on?

Otherwise, good luck with the sale. :)

sounds sad, didn't you wanted to rebuild that deeds legacy?

The deed has three months or so of upkeep and it is on xanadu. I did want to rebuild it but wurm changed way too much for me. Also, I don't have as much time as I need for this. The pictures are in the link below. I don't remember how big it is but I will post soon.

Edit: forgot the link...

Edited by Thorvar
link

I'll be honest, unless you have one monster of a deed with either 40+ euros on the upkeep or a massive/artistic design, you won't get 80 euros for this package. Your account has no skills and your assets are nominal at best. With luck you may get 15-20 euros on that account alone (unless its got a year prem on it?). The rest of the assets I can see dont amount for.the rest. Regardless, post pictures and other requested Information! Maybe you'll get a bite.

On a side note, I still have a tool or two on my chests I found on my travels with the (Aranea) name. Must have found them on your abandoned deed, so it puts a smile on my face when I hear that name. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I'll be honest, unless you have one monster of a deed with either 40+ euros on the upkeep or a massive/artistic design, you won't get 80 euros for this package. Your account has no skills and your assets are nominal at best. With luck you may get 15-20 euros on that account alone (unless its got a year prem on it?). The rest of the assets I can see dont amount for.the rest. Regardless, post pictures and other requested Information! Maybe you'll get a bite.

On a side note, I still have a tool or two on my chests I found on my travels with the (Aranea) name. Must have found them on your abandoned deed, so it puts a smile on my face when I hear that name. 

Think you may be right. Price down to 20 euro.