Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

OMG MAKE THEM STOP .... !!!!

Ok fine. We can make this a suggestion and move it.

I suggest we kill the frick'n imps ?  If that is not an option, my plans b & c are to give us a 'cancel notifications' button for unwanted imp notifications in our brainzes at the mail box… or special noise canceling ear plugs that only silences mail we already acknowledged. Best yet, I guess, is an 'acknowledged' toggle button for returned mail in our mail box. Once acknowledged, no more imps in our ears every time we log on, or server reset, or whichever.

Now, I'll need to attend to these voices I'm still hearing in my head. Thanks your time ? 

[original post below]

*Takes high QL stone chisels to his ears*

Please.. for the love of god... please fix broke mail system.

I sent a friend some paper, thought it would cost him 1 iron. Turns out frick'n mail system charges a copper for a frick'n piece of paper. So he rejected that deal. So now it comes back  to me.. BAM … these imps in my frick'n ears, and I cant get them to stop. I go check my mail, try to 'REJECT REJECT REJECT' but no luck...

4Pxw8dM.jpg

(ok now, for some insane reason, my images are not auto expanding. sorry. I got no idea why my image link is not expanding today... today of all frick'n days just exactly when the frick'n imps decide to get into my head, no way to get the voices to stop... omgodddddd……

Image expanded nicely (thanks CA Help ? ) finally)

Why can't I cancel this. I want the imps dead.

Thank you for your time,

TeeeBOMB

Edited by TeeeBOMB
less links

I really thought that paper is 1i, like papyrus. Seems like a very reasonable assumption. At the very least, can it made 1i  for the future? :)

• Like 3

This is not a bug as it's working as intended currently.

Inscribed paper (as if you were mailing a message to someone) is the 1 iron cost.  

The imps reminding you that you have mail is also intended and there is currently no mechanic to turn off the reminders.

I can forward this to the suggestions forum if you'd like or you can post there and I can close this - up to you.

(I'm not disagreeing with you.  I had to listen to the imps a few times while testing mail returns on the live servers in the past)

• Like 1

if you put paper in a journal or almanac (forgot wich one) I think I heard it cost much less to send it  guess Alectrys can confirm if its correct 

• Like 1

It's same thing if you sell somebody something.. and it returns it.. you're stuck with the cost to receive it.. which is a bit .. dumdum.. situation... as you've already have been rickrolled for 2 weeks.. and now you have to pay for it....

In this case you missed to notice the cost when you were mailing these papers, but mailing system have it's few furry corners.

• Like 1