Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Goblin Leader party

The Goblin Leader of Independence is ready to be poked, slashed and bashed. Everyone is invited to collect bloods that will make mining potions.

A rare bone, skull and corpse will be rolled among the slayers minus alts based on Niarja kill list.

The poor guy is tiny so please leave your horses and carts outside the arena to increase visibility.

auction_timer_E1556708420.gif

Warning: Prepare for a possibly longer travel time to the actual site though as there is likely no immediate path up from the ocean (recommended shortest routes would be welcomed).

The location is close to ocean, alts very likely can stay on the ships parked close and still receive bloods.

I'll update the post with a more detailed map later.

4eZNlRh.png

• Like 6

It'll be a bit late for me but I'll try to be there. Thanks for another public slaying.

[Path removed]

Edit: Tried the prior posted path but found out it did not connect the way I thought.

Edited by Chromega
  • Like 1

I will try to participate. Thanks for making it a public slaying and for all the organizing, much appreciated!

• Like 1

Since I own 'St Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast' and have a tunnel from ocean to the top I'll open the mine doors for access to all, it's a long, but easy tunnel up, no side tunnels or anything.

Edit: (Added signpost and fixed a few lamps in the tunnel from the coast, mine doors are set to allow anyone, as are the gates at the top of the tunnel, path to the area of the goblin leader is paved in gravel part of the way down to the steppe.)

There is also another old tunnel through the mountain from sea level a little north of my one as well, though that does come out a bit further away from the area itself.

Edited by Zenity
  • Like 6

7am USA East time, we have work in the US.   Sorry I won't be able to go, but thanks for making it public.

8 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

7am USA East time, we have work in the US.   Sorry I won't be able to go, but thanks for making it public.

nonsense nomad, just tell them look i'll be in lil later maybe hr n half, i have a gobo leader slaying to go to, they will fully understand...how many times in life does one have that opportunity..surely they'd not deny you.

I'm aware the timing can be awkward for many of you, I was trying to juggle it around my current silly RL schedules but could not come up with a better solution.

Just tell them either you stay home and slay a goblin leader, or go to work and find whatever leader is available.  I'm sure they will listen to reason.  If I am awake Jaz, I will be there, thank you for the public slaying.

• Like 1

Professional route map to the site from the shore:

0xG5atC.jpg

Beware at the slaying site - if you walk east you fall. Badly. Really. I've tried it :P

Edited by Jaz

On 4/29/2019 at 9:48 PM, Zenity said:

Since I own 'St Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast' and have a tunnel from ocean to the top I'll open the mine doors for access to all, it's a long, but easy tunnel up, no side tunnels or anything.

Edit: (Added signpost and fixed a few lamps in the tunnel from the coast, mine doors are set to allow anyone, as are the gates at the top of the tunnel, path to the area of the goblin leader is paved in gravel part of the way down to the steppe.)

There is also another old tunnel through the mountain from sea level a little north of my one as well, though that does come out a bit further away from the area itself.

I've checked and the entrance of the tunnel is still in local to the site - but I'm unsure if drops of blood spray onto alts parking that far. I suggest to either try parking right east from the spot or cart the alts up.

Edited by Jaz

Apologies for forgetting to open the top mine door, for anyone who tried using it, I totally messed up the times and came on too late.

• Like 3

No worries Zen, for we'd not be able to get to gobo easily at all if you didn't avail the tunnel as you did, which is far more important than getting home.  Moreover you gave us a truly wurm experience of not working as intended..well i got through ok but can't get back..wurm trolls..maybe it was very very funy joke..or..since it is Alphonso's pancake breakfast, the realy guilty parties are us...we sat and ate an over abundant amt of pancakes with so much butter it saturated the pancakes and of some authentic maple syrup toping...the truth be told we ate so much we no longer could get through what we passed with ease before...i recall winnie the pooh having that problem gorging on honey and got stuck in a honey hole.

DjPapV0.jpg

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2