Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Adding players to multiple buildings/gates/mine doors at once

New option next to "search permissions" called "add permissions".

T7GtVmi.jpg

After using an option, you have a window with:

- empty field for a player name, on the top

- below expandable categories with lists of buildings/gates/mine doors

- each category has a checkboxes on the righ that allow to select/unselect exact permissions for all the items on the list (manage/pass/unlock for the gates, more for the buildings etc.)

- each item in every list has the same checkboxes, so you can select one or just few items instead of all and alter their permissions individually

dSzO8r6.jpg

You click "Apply changes" button and player listed above is added to all selected objects, or his permissions in those objects are removed/changed.

It would solve a problem, when you want to add one person to your 15 gates and 5 mine doors.

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 8

Kinda what i was talking about in other thread, but i'm glad you actually made real suggestion about that since i'm lazy.

+1 definetly... adding a person to few dozen of houses and gates and minedoors is pain, this would solve it.

another cool thing would be that if the village changes mayor, then the new one would have the option to click on checkbox if he wishes to keep all the permissions as they are, if not clicked, then every permission vanishes.

I would really like it! It is permissions day it seems as I've just suggested one regarding setting multiple deed role permissions with a single click too :D

i like it good idea because i have a lot of buildings on deed that have several people perms to and others that have none would make some things easier 

Hello

I know it's almost necroe but I think it still could be nice for quality of life of any Mayor...

Edited by Wilczan

Bump as well. Let's make the checkbox nightmare a bit more bearable please. 

• Like 1