Sign in to follow this  
Jukken

Server error

You haven't updated the server to the most recent version - unofficial 1.9.1.6 which fixes all of the achievement parsing errors

[01:40:23 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.players.Achievements: Unparseable date: "1470034814748"
java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "1470034814748"

Betterdig needs updated.

[01:40:27 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.Server: Bad type on operand stack
Exception Details:
    com/wurmonline/server/behaviours/Action.<init>(Lcom/wurmonline/server/creatures/Creature;JJSFFFF)V @4798: astore
  Reason:
    Type top (current frame, stack[0]) is not assignable to reference type
  Current Frame:
    bci: @4798
    flags: { }
    locals: { 'com/wurmonline/server/behaviours/Action', 'com/wurmonline/server/creatures/Creature', long, long_2nd, long, long_2nd, integer, float, float, float, float, 'com/wurmonline/server/items/Item', 'com/wurmonline/server/items/NotOwnedException', float, float, float, integer, float, top, top, top, top, top, null, 'com/wurmonline/server/items/Item', null }
    stack: { top }
  Bytecode:
    0x0000000: 2ab7 0005 2a01 b500 062a 09b5 0007 2a14

I'd be going through all of your mods and ensuring you have the 1.9 version., pretty normal stuff required to run servers with mods.

Edited by Ayluin

29 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

You haven't updated the server to the most recent version - unofficial 1.9.1.6 which fixes all of the achievement parsing errors

[01:40:23 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.players.Achievements: Unparseable date: "1470034814748"
java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "1470034814748"

I'll wait for the offical version.

29 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

Betterdig needs updated.

[01:40:27 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.Server: Bad type on operand stack
Exception Details:
    com/wurmonline/server/behaviours/Action.<init>(Lcom/wurmonline/server/creatures/Creature;JJSFFFF)V @4798: astore
  Reason:
    Type top (current frame, stack[0]) is not assignable to reference type
  Current Frame:
    bci: @4798
    flags: { }
    locals: { 'com/wurmonline/server/behaviours/Action', 'com/wurmonline/server/creatures/Creature', long, long_2nd, long, long_2nd, integer, float, float, float, float, 'com/wurmonline/server/items/Item', 'com/wurmonline/server/items/NotOwnedException', float, float, float, integer, float, top, top, top, top, top, null, 'com/wurmonline/server/items/Item', null }
    stack: { top }
  Bytecode:
    0x0000000: 2ab7 0005 2a01 b500 062a 09b5 0007 2a14

I'd be going through all of your mods and ensuring you have the 1.9 version., pretty normal stuff required to run servers with mods.

Doh, I just updated them all...guess I have to do it all again. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Jukken said:

I'll wait for the offical version.

Doh, I just updated them all...guess I have to do it all again. Thanks.

It is an official steam update, it's just still labeled as 1.9.1.5, not a beta branch. It's just confusing because even if you updated to 1.9.1.5, you need to do a second update that will still say 1.9.1.5 in the version number for the launcher.