Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 25/APR/19 – Final Journal Tiers

Recommended Posts

PatchNotes.png

New:  More Journal tiers added.

  • Bugfix: Possible fix for an uncommon shield skill bug which resets your skill to 1.00.
  • Bugfix: Cache lumps will now have the correct material type.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed the ‘You must not move while doing that’ message when you were not moving.
  • Bugfix:  Fixes for Lurker in the Woods odd behavior.

ClientUpdate.png

Client Changes:

  • Bugfix:  Highway show links and show protection should now be visible again with the modern renderer.
  • Bugfix: Fixed certain animations glitching out near the end

The post Patch Notes 25/APR/19 – Final Journal Tiers appeared first on Wurm Online.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On the journal tiers, I'm seeing an issue:

 

- On "The Road Less Traveled", I have two goals sitting at 100%: "Complete 20 buildings", and "Travel 7500 km". I'm pretty sure the first can't be at 99.9%, and I find it hard to believe I somehow magically traveled 7499.99 km before the goal was released. :)

 

I'm very thankful, however, the system knows some of what I've already done!

 

EDIT: Forgot half completion only counts for unlocking next goal! :P

Edited by Roccandil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Destination Unknown Slay 2000 creatures seems like bugged, it is at 7% for me and I'm easily over the 20k tier looking at my achievements. Or is it a special type of kill that registered here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Restore 250 items from Fragments seems bugged. I am sure I have restored more the 250 ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roccandil said:

On the journal tiers, I'm seeing an issue:

 

- On "The Road Less Traveled", I have two goals sitting at 100%: "Complete 20 buildings", and "Travel 7500 km". I'm pretty sure the first can't be at 99.9%, and I find it hard to believe I somehow magically traveled 7499.99 km before the goal was released. :)

 

I'm very thankful, however, the system knows some of what I've already done!

 

EDIT: Forgot half completion only counts for unlocking next goal! :P

 

Just to confirm you already did have that distance traveled, can you check your achievements window and tell me how many "Nomad" achievements you have?

 

13 minutes ago, VelvetSun said:

Restore 250 items from Fragments seems bugged. I am sure I have restored more the 250 ?

 

 

Looks like that one isn't triggering correctly, will fix that, thanks.

 

3 hours ago, Jaz said:

On Destination Unknown Slay 2000 creatures seems like bugged, it is at 7% for me and I'm easily over the 20k tier looking at my achievements. Or is it a special type of kill that registered here?

 

This one only started tracking properly as of the original Journal release - there are older tracking achievements for specific creatures, but there was none for creatures overall before that first set of tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't the old achievements be tied to triggering the new ones and a check be ran so the old ones properly trigger new ones however many times it should

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Budda said:

This one only started tracking properly as of the original Journal release - there are older tracking achievements for specific creatures, but there was none for creatures overall before that first set of tiers.

 

Can't we have a double check for both the new tracker and the addition of all the others previous trackers? Ain't like i'm lazy... but i already killed more than my 20K :P

 

Same could also apply for legendary creature... if they are the uniques ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll look into something, but I won't be able to make it exactly correct due to the ~4 months of overlapping achievements. No promises.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I promise I'l not track back to needle sharp stats :) I'd be more than happy with a kind of an overwrite of the overall count with sum of relevant specific creature kills if that is higher than the overall count. If that breaks nothing else of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

*snip*

Edited by Gwyn
My mistake - reported problem does not exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Budda said:

Just to confirm you already did have that distance traveled, can you check your achievements window and tell me how many "Nomad" achievements you have?

 

I have 144 Nomads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roccandil said:

 

I have 144 Nomads.

 

Thanks, that's fine - you're well over 7500km.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix:  Fixed the ‘You must not move while doing that’ message when you were not moving.

 

it's the little things that make me happy. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this