Sign in to follow this  
Ayluin

[Release] Revelation's Server Mods

VoteReward

- A mod that allows hosts to reward players with coins for voting on Wurm-Unlimited.com

- Custom messages, reward amounts

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/VoteReward/releases/latest

DeedMod

- Update to the previous DeedMod written by Keenan to allow a maximum Spirit Templar count

- Other previous options are still readily available in this mod

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/DeedMod/releases/latest

NewPortals
- Update and release available to the public of former NewPortals written by Xyp
- Portal configuration: Datat1=X coordinate Data2=Y coordinate Auxdata=1 to make active

Download and Source:https://github.com/revelation343/NewPortals/releases/latest

DisableFogSpiders

- Update for joebado's DisableFogSpider for version 1.9

- No configuration options, simply disables fog spiders from being created and destroyed

- May assist in PollNextZone lag depending on server hardware

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/DisableFogSpiders/releases/latest

EnhancedChickenCoop

- Allows for the quality level of chicken coop eggs to be configured in properties rather than limited to Chicken Coop ql

- Special thanks to bdew for the code necessary to implement this into a configurable mod

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/EnhancedChickenCoop/releases/latest

CustomWagons

- Enables Wagoner and Canvas removed wagons on Wurm Unlimited. 

- Creates the potential to make your own custom wagons provided you can add the textures for them.

- Thanks to @Cuddlesand @bdewfor assistance in getting this project available to be released publicly for everyone to use.

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/CustomWagons/releases/latest/

CookingMod

- Fills cooking containers by right-clicking and selecting Fill provided you know the recipe, and then moves items from inventory into cooking container (frying pan, sauce pan, etc.)

- GMs 4 and greater can make any recipe as they have all known recipes.

- Thanks to @bdewfor releasing this code, all credits go to Bdew, I just made it a standalone mod.

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/CookingMod/releases/latest

AffinityFixer

- Replaces PVP or other useless PVE affinities. Players must have 1 affinity in the following skills: Exorcism, Stealing, Lockpicking, Catapult, Traps, Ballista, Trebuchet, Thievery, War Machines or Fighting

- Customizable price is the only item in properties.

- To use the Affinity Fixer, open skill window and right click on the above mentioned affinity and select 'Fix Affinity.' Event log will show you the affinity removed and your new random affinity. Client relog is required to show the * next to skill.

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/AffinityFixer/releases/latest

Decorations v2.0

- A rewrite of@Cuddlesdecoration mod. (Not the paintings/windows, just the decorations) 

- Allows configuration of what items should be allowed on your server, configurable weight, value, and skill usage settings.

- More information and credits in the Readme on Github.

- Thanks to@Cuddlesfor creating this amazing mod.

Download and Source: https://github.com/revelation343/Decorations

All mods are open to the public to modify and change in whatever way is preferable. I will continue to update this post as I release more mods. I am currently focusing on reviving outdated or dysfunctional mods used by the community at this time. If you are a mod author whose work I have updated and wish to have the mod removed, please contact me via PM. Big shoutout to Bdew for answering a ridiculous amount of questions to help me get started modding, and of course all the modders who keep their sources open so new modders can read and adapt.

Edited by Ayluin
Added Decorations v2.0
  • Like 2

Please dont "update outdated and disfunctional" of mods that worked just fine, only changing the path to your name.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Xyp said:

Please dont "update outdated and disfunctional" of mods that worked just fine, only changing the path to your name.

NewPortals specifically is the only mod that has no changes to it. The reasoning it was released is how highly it was used and then no longer supported. As stated if you want the code taken down, all you had to do is PM. 

Link to download has been dead since Jan 14, a search of github returned no other functioning mods with the same name, but sources close enough to the old name that others attempted to replicate it at some point. Anyway, every other mod in this list has functionality added or needed an update for 1.9.

Thanks.

it is supported, it doesn't need updating, I dont mind the re release but the net.xyp etc shouldn't have been changed unless the mod was significantly changed. People request it and I send it, I removed it from github because microsoft bought it and I refuse to have my things on github is the only reason. I have no problem with you putting it on github, just would prefer the pathing in tact the way it was unless it is barely recognizable as the way I wrote it anymore.

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xyp said:

it is supported, it doesn't need updating, I dont mind the re release but the net.xyp etc shouldn't have been changed unless the mod was significantly changed. People request it and I send it, I removed it from github because microsoft bought it and I refuse to have my things on github is the only reason. I have no problem with you putting it on github, just would prefer the pathing in tact the way it was unless it is barely recognizable as the way I wrote it anymore.

I have no issue changing the package name, or if you would prefer it not being on GitHub, it can be deleted. I didn't know what the deal was personally just that when we needed to re-download it after 1.9 the link was gone and I had to ask another server host to send me a copy. I personally don't know the backstory for everyone's situations in utilizing/not-utilizing github and that sort of thing. When I decompiled the mod that was sent to me, there's only so much Procyon could do, so some of the import statements were very generalized. Didn't know if it would be better to leave the name attached or to just follow the norm on how I start off mods. Credit wasn't trying to be removed in any way as I attempted to be respectful in that regard both on this post as well as GitHub by including the mod author's name. The package name change didn't mean much on my end, and there was no disrespect intended. I'll fix the package name tonight when I get home, or if you want to just create a download link I'll remove this one.

For reference:
DisableFogSpiders had a hardcoded line number reference and no longer worked on 1.9

DeedMod works as it exists in the thread for 1.9, but I wanted to add spirit templar max count functionality and it seemed like an appropriate mod to attach it to, rather than a standalone mod as I've never seen a request specifically to limit spirit templar count that wouldn't also utilize DeedMod.
VoteReward was based on some old source that was completely non-functioning and I spent some time learning connections to the Wurm-Unlimited API

EnhancedChickenCoop doesn't exist as a mod, but the code was generously shared by Bdew in the WU modding discord on how to make it work, so I released it.

I don't care who puts it up or where, I personally did not want to use github anymore, I didn't even want an account there as microsoft has enough of my personal information/usage activity already lol.

It really isn't a big deal just kinda irked me early this morning before my coffee that the package path was changed but the mod wasn't really adjusted at all. When I see other peoples stuff taken over and updated and re released all the time with their original package designations in tact.

I am sorry it really isn't a big deal and will save me the trouble of handing out links to dropbox and stuff all the time lol. Plus its better to have source there so if someone did want to make additions or changes to the mod they don't have to decompile to do it. So I should be saying thank you, sorry, had coffee now feeling better.

@Ayluin

I added your mods to the modslist instead of Xypes new portals.....this mod is working fine and not abandoned

You can find your entries at 

thanks for your mods, i personaly like the votereward mod

Eject

• Like 1

Added Decorations v2.0 mod.