Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Coffee... should be a thing.

5 hours ago, Madnath said:

God I love you

I like the idea of adding coffee but only if the playerbase doesn't start doing that cringe "tee hee don't talk before i have my coffee" stuff

but they* do that now, without ingame coffee.. probably a few..

--edit

funny how that's never a quote around tea or other beverages, there must be something special with this one

food doesn't count, "it's not you when you're hungry"

Edited by Finnn

9 hours ago, Madnath said:

but only if the playerbase doesn't start doing that cringe "tee hee don't talk before i have my coffee" stuff

I reckon it might be a thing for a while, but would then quickly die off as the novelty of the new content wears off.

I mean, chocolate and wine exist in Wurm, but I see more annoying jokes about those in RL gift and card shops, than I've ever seen in-game.

Beer and spirits exists in Wurm, and yet the only person I've seen be over-fascinated with the mechanic for getting Wurm-drunk is too young to have experienced being drunk IRL, imho. (Was slightly disappointed it didn't give him a hangover.)

how about instead of mind logic, coffee gives temp mind speed affinity? :P 

• Like 3

On 8/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, Finnn said:

funny how that's never a quote around tea or other beverages, there must be something special with this one

its the CAFFEINE! the only reason i get coffee drinkers is cause i need caffeine, i just have to get mine from a different source: energy drinks and soda.

don't do that...

read a bit if soda and energy drinks are good for you..

Three most abused psychoactive drugs are alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine.

Would be nice to have more variety and utility from the food system, especially if theres a leaning towards alchemy.

Atm alcohol or rather wine does have a useful gameplay impact for stamina regen.

Caffeine could be used to counter the fatigue timer, let alone far more complex implementations.

Might even let the ql not matter as much, so new players have more options to partake in the game economy.

4 hours ago, Karrde said:

Might even let the ql not matter as much, so new players have more options to partake in the game economy.

coffee-is-actually-terrible-and-people-who-drink--2-20064-1499366677-7_dblbig.jpg?resize=1200:*

cheap low ql coffee, ew 

• Like 1

Wurm needs a good Highlander Grogg coffee.  Let’s do this devies. +1