Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2019 (Friend-A-Long)!

20 hours ago, Rumi said:

Hey,

I would like to come with crafters Rumi and Pasaka (90+: LW, BS, Bowyery, Chainsmithing, Carpentry; 86 WS) and Tosiek priest Advent (channeling 72) +battery Neroche. Could I get a room pls?

Room 401 will be yours, do you need more then one bed?

3 hours ago, Tria said:

Hi,

I am hoping to attend and would like a room please. 

Tria has following imping skills: Carp 93, Fine Carp 82, Pottery 64, Masonry 88, Chain Armour Smithing 83, Black Smithing 96

Vyn Priest is Caralynn has channeling of 71,

I was a little confused as it looked like one line said needed to be at least 80 and another place said 70???? If she can't  cast maybe be there for sermons.

Thanks!

Tria

Tria i previously assigned you room 204, do you need an additional room? In terms of channeling skill not sure what your looking at, the requirement is 70, there is no 80 listed anywhere, thoe it was a typo some time back that i fixed.

Hi! Just learned about the impalong and if there's rooms still available I'd like one. I don't have enough skill to help imp much yet but if there's any other way to help out like hauling materials lmk and I'd be happy to do that.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tater said:

Hi! Just learned about the impalong and if there's rooms still available I'd like one. I don't have enough skill to help imp much yet but if there's any other way to help out like hauling materials lmk and I'd be happy to do that.

:) room 402 is all yours

i couldnt make it last year but will be there this time will be doing smithing, i would like to get a room if there is any still available

char name ammar

Edited by ammar
  • Like 1

Hello VirusMD,

I'd like to help out with the impalong again.  I'm a Blacksmith.  I'll also need a room.  Thank you, Sir!

EDIT:  Thank you for the room (403).

Edited by Vooch

Hello, I could come and help with the ship imping. My char Aristarchus can imp to lvl 70.

17 hours ago, VirusMD said:

Room 401 will be yours, do you need more then one bed?

Would be great if possible!

This is ON!
give it a couple of hours, easy to find.
Bring yourself, get logged, do a little.
honour the effort.

1 hour ago, Rumi said:

Would be great if possible!

Added 407 for you as well, all should have access to both rooms

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:15 AM, VirusMD said:

304 - Teebomb

Thanks VirusMD o/

Just my name as another 'e' in it, lol. Too many e's you think? Well, Teebomb is my alt, but he aint come'n. Peace hope to see u there. o/

Come and join... the Sermon of the Apes:

3KixWpR.png

• Like 3

Lol Aion guess I logged out in time to miss that sermon last night :D Hope everyone managed to pull together to clear the arena of  your 'goodies', that first round yesterday was a tough one, the forum trolls were particularly nasty critters (don't wear any non repairable items like shoulder pads into the ring with those guys!)

Come on out and join us all for some fun and imping and casting and sermons (and random GM monkeying around)!

Hello/

i have a busy week so will be there from thursday to the end. I would like to get the bed. Thank you. :)

I may help with:

Cloth Tailoring 92

Carpentry 87

Masonry 74

Edited by Xagru
  • Like 1

Meanwhile at the impalong: serpent in the morning haze

9zEmHeU.jpg

• Like 6

Id like to attend. Could I have a room reserved for myself and another guest?

28 minutes ago, KrypyKronik said:

Id like to attend. Could I have a room reserved for myself and another guest?

names?

10 hours ago, Xagru said:

Hello/

i have a busy week so will be there from thursday to the end. I would like to get the bed. Thank you. :)

I may help with:

Cloth Tailoring 92

Carpentry 87

Masonry 74

Room 412

3 hours ago, Yaga said:

Meanwhile at the impalong: serpent in the morning haze

9zEmHeU.jpg

Such a great screenshot

• Like 1

blessedbeard and moonbeard (vyn priest) will arrive tomorrow.  looking forward to helping out!  

11 hours ago, blessedbeard said:

moonbeard

room 503/504

Small PSA: I see a lot misplaced items in the forge and have overheard confusion in the chat. Please make sure that your item is in the appropiate container - checking via the crafting menu is the fastest, most convenient and reliable way to do this.

It's in your own best interest to place the items where they are being worked on by people with the neccessary skill, because they may ignore your items or work on them mistakenly while lacking the skill for them, possibly wasting their time or just being inefficient.

Most commonly misplaced items are carving knifes, scythes and sickles in BS, which actually belong into Weaponsmithing. Those are honest mistakes though, especially with kitchen and leather knifes being BS.

Not sure what to say about the LMS in one BS container though.

Also, the new fishing rods are Fine Carpentry now, the legacy rods are still Carpentry as they have always been before the fishing update. Metal fishing reels are JS. Except the deep water fishing reel, which is BS. Yeah, it's confusing as all hell sometimes, so I don't mean to chastise anyone, but to draw attention to the not always intuitive skill assignment in items.

• Like 5

The Big Four, gathering for their peace summit in the impalong arena.

JbsvaFq.jpg

Come, join them!

• Like 1

Anyone interested in watching a stream event where the gods themselves rain down on the friend a long around 10pm utc? No one? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Anyone interested in watching a stream event where the gods themselves rain down on the friend a long around 10pm utc? No one? 

obviously!