Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2019 (Friend-A-Long)!

Recommended Posts

9 days left! Get yours rooms today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to book a room please (can't remember if I already asked) and also put me down for masonry and stone cutting imping as well :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a holiday that week (and the wife doesn't) so that will be the perfect opportunity to visit the Impalong. 

I am a noob on this char, but I can help improve carpentry and blacksmithing to 70 if needed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can come. Can only imp carp to 70 ( 80 skill ). Had a great time last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a room for a little one? I did offer to sleep in the stables with the horses, but somehow no one trusts me not to kill them for the leather..cant think why?  ;)

Ill bring Willow, Oak and Evilynne.. although we dont let Evi touch anything  (she shatters things just by looking at them), but she has her use for  helping with numbers for sermons etc

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I come too?

 

I can do Carp, Fine Carp, Masonry, Stone Cutting, and Blacksmithing over 70. I can also do Cloth Tailor and Leatherworking, but only lower QLs, in case u have a load there.

 

If there are any rooms left, I'd sleep there too. ? 

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are affinity meals going to be provided?

 

I'd like to reserve rooms for Xyonado and Donitayo. I'll be doing Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Ship Building and Masonry.

 

I also have a vyn priest who is currently at 63 channelling. I hope to have him at 70 by the start of the impalong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I please reserve a room for Gmsf? I'll be doing Blacksmithing, Chain Armour Smithing, and Jewelry Smithing :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just under 5 days left, get your rooms and sign up for events today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, Ehizellbob said:

I'd like to book a room please (can't remember if I already asked) and also put me down for masonry and stone cutting imping as well :) 

Room 211 for bobb

On 7/14/2019 at 11:33 PM, Wulfgar said:

I have a holiday that week (and the wife doesn't) so that will be the perfect opportunity to visit the Impalong. 

I am a noob on this char, but I can help improve carpentry and blacksmithing to 70 if needed.

room 212 for wulfgar

On 7/15/2019 at 11:18 AM, zethreal said:

I can come. Can only imp carp to 70 ( 80 skill ). Had a great time last year.

Room 301 for Zethreal

On 7/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, Willow said:

Is there a room for a little one? I did offer to sleep in the stables with the horses, but somehow no one trusts me not to kill them for the leather..cant think why?  ;)

Ill bring Willow, Oak and Evilynne.. although we dont let Evi touch anything  (she shatters things just by looking at them), but she has her use for  helping with numbers for sermons etc

 

 

Room 302 for Willow and 303 For Oak. But both will have access to both rooms.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:58 PM, TeeeBOMB said:

Can I come too?

 

I can do Carp, Fine Carp, Masonry, Stone Cutting, and Blacksmithing over 70. I can also do Cloth Tailor and Leatherworking, but only lower QLs, in case u have a load there.

 

If there are any rooms left, I'd sleep there too. ? 

 

Thanks

Room 304 for teebomb!

On 7/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, ArthurHawkwing said:

Dwarven Imperium would like to offer a Sailboat for a raffle item.

Thank you, how did you want to handle getting it here?

On 7/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, Xandaros said:

Are affinity meals going to be provided?

 

I'd like to reserve rooms for Xyonado and Donitayo. I'll be doing Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Ship Building and Masonry.

 

I also have a vyn priest who is currently at 63 channelling. I hope to have him at 70 by the start of the impalong.

Sadly no affinity meals cannot be specifically provided, there have been many varied pizza's and bangers and mash donated by the generous Finn. So you have a fair chance of finding something that suits you. But now that you mention it, this is something ill consider doing next year! Also room 305 and 306 will be yours. Both will have access to either room.

On 7/16/2019 at 1:12 PM, Radon said:

Could I please reserve a room for Gmsf? I'll be doing Blacksmithing, Chain Armour Smithing, and Jewelry Smithing :)

Room 307 for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I would like to book a room for Alexandrite :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monsterix said:

Faiwyn, Nahjo Channeling 70.1

room 308

43 minutes ago, Sistem said:

Hey, I would like to book a room for Alexandrite :D

room 309

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change of plans, and I will be able to come :)

 

My main, Olufus will join with my 2 priests, Ornulf(Vyn) and Olivianna(Nahjo). 

Both have low channeling, 

Please reserve a room.

Edited by Oluffus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hokay!  I finally got mah toons figured out for the event.

May I please reserve a room, either one with a double bed, or a single is fine too; As long as you allow both my toons to go into the same room and sleep in the bed; I don't expect to need SB at the same time for both.   I am bringing Atheline of course, and my alt is Fo priest named Tosca.  Unfortunately, her channeling is not good enough to do any real 'chanting, but she can preach at sermons, and help heal the poor, unfortunate souls that come away from the arena/lawn darts ;)  Tyvm!

 

 

 

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an Epic portal? I couldn't find one. I have the materials to build one. It'd be nice to be able to bounce over to Epic to grind prayer a bit when I have the chance to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, Oluffus said:

Change of plans, and I will be able to come :)

 

My main, Olufus will join with my 2 priests, Ornulf(Vyn) and Olivianna(Nahjo). 

Both have low channeling, 

Please reserve a room.

Room 310 for Olufus

On 7/19/2019 at 12:29 AM, Atheline said:

Hokay!  I finally got mah toons figured out for the event.

May I please reserve a room, either one with a double bed, or a single is fine too; As long as you allow both my toons to go into the same room and sleep in the bed; I don't expect to need SB at the same time for both.   I am bringing Atheline of course, and my alt is Fo priest named Tosca.  Unfortunately, her channeling is not good enough to do any real 'chanting, but she can preach at sermons, and help heal the poor, unfortunate souls that come away from the arena/lawn darts ;)  Tyvm!

 

 

 

Excellent, i place  Fo altar next to the nahjo one at the landing pads exit. Room 311 is yours.

6 hours ago, LionIX said:

Is there an Epic portal? I couldn't find one. I have the materials to build one. It'd be nice to be able to bounce over to Epic to grind prayer a bit when I have the chance to.

There is not yet.... but there will be soon since you asked for it. You have room 312

Edited by VirusMD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can also offer a lingonberry cog as prize if you want it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

douple post derp

Edited by VirusMD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xandaros said:

I can also offer a lingonberry cog as prize if you want it.

would be berry sweet!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VirusMD said:

would be berry sweet!

Haha, alright. I'll bring it, then

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

 

I would like to come with crafters Rumi and Pasaka (90+: LW, BS, Bowyery, Chainsmithing, Carpentry; 86 WS) and Tosiek priest Advent (channeling 72) +battery Neroche. Could I get a room pls?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I am hoping to attend and would like a room please. 

Tria has following imping skills: Carp 93, Fine Carp 82, Pottery 64, Masonry 88, Chain Armour Smithing 83, Black Smithing 96

Vyn Priest is Caralynn has channeling of 71,

I was a little confused as it looked like one line said needed to be at least 80 and another place said 70???? If she can't  cast maybe be there for sermons.

Thanks!

Tria

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add Caralynn to priest list. Vyn priest 71 channeling

 

Thanks,

 

Tria

 

 

Hi,

I am hoping to attend and would like a room please. 

Tria has following imping skills: Carp 93, Fine Carp 82, Pottery 64, Masonry 88, Chain Armour Smithing 83, Black Smithing 96

Vyn Priest is Caralynn has channeling of 71,

I was a little confused as it looked like one line said needed to be at least 80 and another place said 70???? If she can't  cast maybe be there for sermons.

Thanks!

Tria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this