Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2019 (Friend-A-Long)!

I'm not sure if you are in need of anyone else for this, simply let me know if any of my services will help with this!

Vynora Channeling: 95.8
Hot Food Cooking: 99.8
Plate Smithing: 92.8
Carpentry: 91.6

Shield Smithing: 91.3
Blacksmithing: 87.8
Bowery: 84.1
Fletching: 83.7
Weapon Smithing: 78.9
Fine Carpentry: 76.4
Leather/Chain: 71

I know that you have quite a talented list of people already, but if there is anything that I'd be able to assist with, just let me know via PM or what not! Always love a good impalong! ♥

• Like 1

I'll try to drop by.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Flubb

My NS has reached 80 by now (Updating Niarja soon) and I managed to turn my own bloods all into potions and successfully apply them (dunno at which point it can fail), so I feel fairly confident in doing some blood mixing there.

Other than that I'll do...

(fine) carpentry

bowyery

fletching (my personal policy there is 50ql and one quiver of arrows per person, otherwise I'd be stuck doing nothing else.)

weaponsmithing

blacksmithing

pottery

I'm sure I have some masks and rares lying around that may make suitable prizes, I'll pm you later about it when I'm home.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, Tilda said:

We already spoke but I'm happy to again offer to be a 'helper' with the event doing whatever may be needed. I can also do a bit of imping if I can kick myself enough to do it lol, mostly carpentry/fine carpentry probably but can also do some tailoring, blacksmithing, masonry etc. Also please save a room for me and two or three priests (though if only one bed that's cool we can take turns sleeping :D ) Will see what I can do about donating stuff nearer the time, looking forward to it again this year.

Noted, I need all the characters names for room perms.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:59 AM, Sidereal said:

Hey neighbor!  I'd love to come over and help out.  I'll supply the remaining 264 logs if they're still outstanding.

Please put Sidereal down for: carpentry, blacksmithing, masonry, and leatherworking.  NS is currently 85 and I'll be doing a deep dive on it soon - hope to have it to 90 by the event, so if I can help with blood mixing, I will!

Although she's not up to snuff for casting quite yet, Ana will be in tow for helping with sermons.

Great thank you, PM me at your convenience to arrange pickup.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Perihelion said:

I'm putting this on my calendar right now!

I can do some Carp/Fine Carp, but will also gladly stream anything that I can, especially on the weekends.

Will probably bring my priest as well, may or may not be able to sermon but will want to be a listener at least.

Looking forward to it!

-= Perihelion

Great, noted

On 5/5/2019 at 6:47 AM, Goldfinch said:

GREAT! I hope Real Life allows me to be there - right now I think I should be able to :)

Please sign me up to  help imp  : Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Cloth tailoring (up to 50), Blacksmithing, Masonry

I will also donate wine (if you need more) and a few prize items.

Also, can I PLEASE do the fish-slapping contests again??

K, thanks bye!

Noted, fish, perhaps.... note to self get absurdly large fish to slap with this year....

15 hours ago, Jotz said:

I'm not sure if you are in need of anyone else for this, simply let me know if any of my services will help with this!

Vynora Channeling: 95.8
Hot Food Cooking: 99.8
Plate Smithing: 92.8
Carpentry: 91.6

Shield Smithing: 91.3
Blacksmithing: 87.8
Bowery: 84.1
Fletching: 83.7
Weapon Smithing: 78.9
Fine Carpentry: 76.4
Leather/Chain: 71

I know that you have quite a talented list of people already, but if there is anything that I'd be able to assist with, just let me know via PM or what not! Always love a good impalong! ♥

Can always use more folks helping out, get bored pick a new skill and grind it for free :)

11 hours ago, Flubb said:

I'll try to drop by.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Flubb

My NS has reached 80 by now (Updating Niarja soon) and I managed to turn my own bloods all into potions and successfully apply them (dunno at which point it can fail), so I feel fairly confident in doing some blood mixing there.

Other than that I'll do...

(fine) carpentry

bowyery

fletching (my personal policy there is 50ql and one quiver of arrows per person, otherwise I'd be stuck doing nothing else.)

weaponsmithing

blacksmithing

pottery

I'm sure I have some masks and rares lying around that may make suitable prizes, I'll pm you later about it when I'm home.

Great all noted.

I loved this last year, I'll be sure to show my face again this time! Can help on Cloth Tailoring, Leatherworking, Carpentry, Fine Carp, Blacksmithing and stabbing of critters...:D

• Like 1

hope to see you there.

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 1

A bed would be nice, by the way. I'll probably stay over a couple of days since sailing back and forth takes painfully long living on Xanadu...

• Like 1

Hi,

I am hoping to attend and would like a room please. 

Tria has following imping skills: Carp 93, Fine Carp 82, Pottery 64, Masonry 88, Chain Armour Smithing 83, Black Smithing 96

Vyn Priest is Caralynn has channeling of 71,

I was a little confused as it looked like one line said needed to be at least 80 and another place said 70???? If she can't  cast maybe be there for sermons.

Thanks!

Tria

• Like 1

Old Wurm Tradition to have impalongs in the middle of the year.

• Like 2

Count me in. High blacksmithing. Other than that, can do carp, LW, mas and likely some other stuff by then. My priest should also have high enough chan by then. A reserved room/bed would be appreciated if still available.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, Flubb said:

A bed would be nice, by the way. I'll probably stay over a couple of days since sailing back and forth takes painfully long living on Xanadu...

Room 203 for you.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:59 PM, Tria said:

Hi,

I am hoping to attend and would like a room please. 

Tria has following imping skills: Carp 93, Fine Carp 82, Pottery 64, Masonry 88, Chain Armour Smithing 83, Black Smithing 96

Vyn Priest is Caralynn has channeling of 71,

I was a little confused as it looked like one line said needed to be at least 80 and another place said 70???? If she can't  cast maybe be there for sermons.

Thanks!

Tria

70 is the imping skill goal, 70 is the skill requirement for channeling as well, was just a typo, fixed now

On 6/1/2019 at 3:11 PM, Kswords said:

Old Wurm Tradition to have impalongs in the middle of the year.

When i first had the idea to host one myself, i wondered why there were all at the end of the year, seemed only fitting to have a summer one as well :)

On 6/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, Gooner said:

Count me in. High blacksmithing. Other than that, can do carp, LW, mas and likely some other stuff by then. My priest should also have high enough chan by then. A reserved room/bed would be appreciated if still available.

Room 205 is yours. If you need a room for your priest as well please let me know

Edited by VirusMD

I'm not yet at the point I have any skills that high, but I'm definitely planning on popping across and pitching in where I can :)

• Like 1

Hello. I am going to come, bed would be nice. Mainly sticking to cloth tailoring(99), but can do jewelrysmithing(91) and leatherworking(82).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Martynas5 said:

Hello. I am going to come, bed would be nice. Mainly sticking to cloth tailoring(99), but can do jewelrysmithing(91) and leatherworking(82).

Room 206

Hey VirusMD.... did i leave a sailboat there last year at this time at the last friend-a-long i haven't played much but i will donate it to you to give away to some newb since i won the cog last year i'll login during event.. later..

Attended your Impalong last year as a first timer and it was a great experience. I plan to come again, please reserve me a bed. I don't have that many high crafting skills yet, will just help out where i can. Most notable: Pottery 70, Carpentry (FC) 77 (55), Masonry 68, Blacksmithing 53.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mafi said:

Attended your Impalong last year as a first timer and it was a great experience. I plan to come again, please reserve me a bed. I don't have that many high crafting skills yet, will just help out where i can. Most notable: Pottery 70, Carpentry (FC) 77 (55), Masonry 68, Blacksmithing 53.

Noted, room 207

7 hours ago, Psalamon said:

Hey VirusMD.... did i leave a sailboat there last year at this time at the last friend-a-long i haven't played much but i will donate it to you to give away to some newb since i won the cog last year i'll login during event.. later..

There is a sailboat leftover from last year, i don't recall the owners name now but it was not you. It was called "imp please" perhaps an alt?

Edited by VirusMD

Planning to come. Room 110 still free? (If not any other will do aswell)  would like to take it. Looking forward to the impalong :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Warjack said:

Planning to come. Room 110 still free? (If not any other will do aswell)  would like to take it. Looking forward to the impalong :D

you can have 208, 110 is a double unless your bringing 2 toons to work with?

Should be there, unless something's up IRL . I can do:

• Blacksmithing(99)
  • Weaponsmithing(92)
  • Chainsmithing(90)
  • Shieldsmithing(90)
  • Platesmithing(94)
  • Jewelsmithing(73)
  • Carpentry(90)
  • Fine Carpentry(73)
  • Masonry(82)
  • Leatherworking(70)

Would also bring my Vyn priest, Biff, with 90 channeling.

A pair of beds would be nice too, if still available.

• Like 2

I'll try to show up for some fun, missed the last few.

Masonry 99

Stone cutting 94

Blacksmithing 95

• Like 1

Two weeks to go!  Really looking forward to this event, so thank you for organizing this little extravaganza @VirusMD and all you other staff types!

All being well I hope to make it back to Pristine for most, if not all, of the Impalong. A bed would be nice, if there are any left.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, Welmari said:

Should be there, unless something's up IRL . I can do:

• Blacksmithing(99)
  • Weaponsmithing(92)
  • Chainsmithing(90)
  • Shieldsmithing(90)
  • Platesmithing(94)
  • Jewelsmithing(73)
  • Carpentry(90)
  • Fine Carpentry(73)
  • Masonry(82)
  • Leatherworking(70)

Would also bring my Vyn priest, Biff, with 90 channeling.

A pair of beds would be nice too, if still available.

room 110, double bed