Sign in to follow this  
Warjack

Looking for mentor/companion for Path of Hate

Hello everyone o/,

I posted this already on Release forum but noone answered for days so i will try it here. I am looking for someone on Freedom preferable on Release server who has choosen Path of Hate and has alot of knowledge already  he could share with me or maybe someone who also wants to start with Path of Hate. As far as i know the only reasonable opportunity as Freedom player  to get those path of hate tiles for the levels is to travel to Chaos Server. As Mycelium is a constant tile there. I appreciate any knowledge you have and any tips you can give me. Please post it down here or pm me.

Have a good day everyone!

Warjack

can get it without going chaos, join path of insanity, get the meditation level you want, then swap to path of hate using the free swap. just can't progress further than what you swap to without going to chaos

safer way to do it on chaos would be to spam corrupt a bunch in an area to try and make a special spot for PoH in some remote part of the map, but you'd most likely have to do that every time you go over as mycellium decays fast outside hots presence last i remember

Thanks Oblivionnreaver, that helped alot! Didnt know there is a free swap on meditation paths.

I believe only the insane path has a 1 time free switch

Edit: Ooops, apparently I was lying... I’ve done it with grass and thorn on epic, thought it was the same for freedom, my bad.

I don’t see the reason for restricting it to Chaos only.

Edited by Sharkin