Sign in to follow this  
christopher

full length mirror

for the wall in the house ,to see diff armours on (same size) picture .or see the yellow potions use .and make mirror maze lol

• Like 7

+1  and ofc would require glass and the use of silver to make - another reason we need glass in Wurm.

• Like 3

+1   .......... wouldn't add it to pvp though...... drop 50 mirrors, lag them out! XD 

I like the idea of it but it would seem a daunting task for the Devs to create an object such as this that gives you a picture of yourself just by standing in front of it. I can't think of any other game that has something like this. AW used to have "pictures" on signs but they were created by links to the website where they were hosted similar to forum pictures so not really "reflections" of anything in game.

=Ayes=

I can't think of any other game that has something like this

even minecraft had a mod that added mirrors (not thaumcraft); also hitman series, and even duke nukem had mirrors. even old duke nukem.

They can't even make reflections on waters right, what makes you think they can make a mirror?

+1

+1  But I can see a lag trap by making a hall with mirrors on both sides reflecting each other.

hmm. water.
something tells me that engineering wurm so that you see your reflection in things would be quite a task.
lets start with mirrors. +1

On 4/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, Ayes said:

I like the idea of it but it would seem a daunting task for the Devs to create an object such as this that gives you a picture of yourself just by standing in front of it. I can't think of any other game that has something like this. AW used to have "pictures" on signs but they were created by links to the website where they were hosted similar to forum pictures so not really "reflections" of anything in game.

=Ayes=

Daunting task? Lol . No...   And +1 for mirror idea. 

On 4/23/2019 at 9:01 AM, Ayes said:

=Ayes=

Mirrors have existed in games for a very, very long time. I can even remember some 3D DOS games with functioning mirrors.

+1. So long as there's a graphics setting to disable mirror reflections. Then lag won't be an issue for those that want to avoid it. ;)