Sign in to follow this  
Allenkey

Meditation gains

Swap 1 meditation action per 30 minutes to 1 skillgain tick per 30 minutes. 21 day wait per path level makes sense, but it somewhat seems impossible for one to go from 60-70 skill in that matter of time. 

Large amount of time required to skill up in Wurm is what makes it Wurm, but then again making it a little bit easier would probably bring in more playerbase so +1.

• Like 1

Or just give 1 guaranteed skilltick per day, with the remainder using the current system.

Nothing worse than logging in 5 times for 0 skillgain.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Thorvar said:

Large amount of time required to skill up in Wurm is what makes it Wurm, but then again making it a little bit easier would probably bring in more playerbase so +1.

That's probably biggest scam 2k19, literally you made my day, the week and this month.. never read more entertaining thought.

I do not believe that's true tho.

I'm not a fan of the 5-8x tries per day with 0 gains, but than again if it was easier, we'd all be 15-20th whatever on the path of blah blahh.

So we could keep it as it is.. or we could all be 'amazing'

• Like 1

Guaranteed ticks with half the tick size.

Every one saves their sanity.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:48 PM, Finnn said:

That's probably biggest scam 2k19, literally you made my day, the week and this month.. never read more entertaining thought.

I do not believe that's true tho.

Instead of pointing out the hilarity of my post can you at least tell us why exactly this would not help in the long run?

On 4/17/2019 at 6:48 PM, Finnn said:

I'm not a fan of the 5-8x tries per day with 0 gains, but than again if it was easier, we'd all be 15-20th whatever on the path of blah blahh.

So we could keep it as it is.. or we could all be 'amazing'

Basically what I said, but we would still be glad to hear a constructive opinion.

12 hours ago, Hailene said:

Guaranteed ticks with half the tick size.

Every one saves their sanity.

IMO it would make it too easy and the old players over 90 meditation would basically riot.

4 hours ago, Thorvar said:

IMO it would make it too easy and the old players over 90 meditation would basically riot

I only got to 80, but avergaing out the tick rate, 50% seems about right to me.

Not sure how much the tick rate decreased as you near 90.

On Epic I always get skill ticks. Maybe it's better our way.

@ThorvarI don't think I owe you any explanation.. you had a 'thought', I reacted to that with my own.. that's all.. neither of us can prove anything further..

Meditation have not changed for a long time, for a long time many have not ever bothered to grind it or look at it.. or confirm the existence of the skill(majority of the players ignore this skill completely); 

making it easier ... I don't think it will change anything other than bringing every lazy kid that can do 5/+ meditation tries a day.. a bit higher.. and MAINLY help pvpers and char farmers to get the skill faster, these two will be the only people gaining something from such change. Common player cares about chicken colors and horse skins, believe me.. or don't.. it's just my opinion after all, no proof for any of this.

Screenshot the crystal ball and share if you are certain that such change can do anything good.

First 5 meditations need to be 30 minutes apart at least

Remove this *interval* and I could live with rest of the current system. This is really the killer part of it for me as it means having to break up whatever I am currently doing to meditate or log in on that character 5 separate times each day. I would very much prefer to do my 5 meditations in a row, gain whatever skill they might provide and be done with it. As it currently stands I rarely ever do 5 or even 4 per day since this structured restriction I can't handle.

=Ayes=