Sign in to follow this  
Fizziepop

Archae helper

Reports can be annoying to continue to check for completeness before turning them in for caches.

Would it be possible to light it up somehow when all 4 bits of info have been filled in? Whether it's an extra UI window or just change the name in the inventory list somehow?

Or maybe this would be better added to the wurm assistant, since that can scan event logs?

Would just be cool to see at a glance whether a report is ready to turn in without having to wait for actions to complete to read the report in it's own little window...

Thanks for consideration..

I'd say it's best to get a new item and destroy/convert the old unfinished one..

Makes sense to make a 'treasure map' once you have it.. as you cant do other with completed report.. other than going to the tile.. to get the cache.

Fishing for the right report in a list of ~50+ other... sucks for sure... and currently it's a must to open the journal expand, sort.. and keep checking if the current place you read about in event log..... eventually gets an extra option on right click....

afaik WA have event log string alert thing... based on word/s it could trigger a sound event, telling you when you have completed the report...

But than again there was a fake positive identical line that makes you check and the report isn't actually finished...

nono, not talking about when the "Get Direction" Appears. I can see that in event window, and already have an alert for when it should be there.

I'm talking about the 4 pieces of information.

Founder, mayor, inhabited, and abandoned dates.

Can't set an alert or see in event window when a report is really complete.. must "Read Report" to see that. Would like to see that completion status somehow without having to "Read Report"..