Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Star Wars IX Trailer

Hello everyone! Below is the new Star Wars trailer! What are your thoughts about the end of it! So crazy! 

Don't have much hope for it to be a satisfying conclusion, especially after 8; but I'll go to see it nonetheless.

Not like they could possibly ruin it even more, right?

• Like 1

Seems interesting though, bringing him back

3 hours ago, Jore said:

...Not like they could possibly ruin it even more, right?...

I find your lack of pessimism disturbing ?

They have messed up a lot of the legacy but there's still much more they can break and ? on.

It's like someone made a grand majestic deed over decades and bunch of kids got perms to it, to further improve upon the existing grandeur. Instead, they started digging up the ground, chopping down all the trees and smashing up the buildings, statues and bridges, griefing like a pro while calling it their interpretation of the vision.

I don't watch movie or tv show "trailers", nor do I much like "reviews" of them by others. I may read the brief descriptions of them to get an idea of what they are about but in the case of Star Wars I know the theme so have no need to read or view a of "preview" it. I have enjoyed the series, some more than others of course, and I will see this one too when it comes out on dvd rental. To me these "trailers" just diminish the enjoyment of viewing the films when they come out. I just laugh at the thought that what others have to say about a movie would influence me decisively whether to watch it or not. Gee wiz, I can make my own decisions without them. Imagine that!

=Ayes=