Sign in to follow this  
Shocar

HOX HOX s10 cordinates

Few days ago accidentally my deed land of doom disbanned to s10 cords. who know who loot that deed because i want to talk how he or she can give my animals and foods back because i come back and make that deed again but that looter put cottage in old deed and i cant resize my deed back :( all stuffs gone and i think food and all animals is in that gottage. please mates help me

• Like 1

i can pay something if that looter give my stuffs back

Yeah, with this community, i wouldn't have high hopes for getting the stuff back. If you want help to get back on your feet tho, join us in chaos since you have lost everything now, you don't need anything with you here. We can make stuff to you while you enjoy building stuff for us like i know you do :) Lets talk in pm.

Edited by Themystrix

1 hour ago, Themystrix said:

Yeah, with this community, i wouldn't have high hopes for getting the stuff back.

I can't really agree with this statement as personally if I find loot from disbanded deeds or just laying about in the wilderness I will always return it to the owner if they return or contact me about it. I doubt I am alone in doing this as more important are players enjoying the game than keeping their items.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayes said:

I can't really agree with this statement as personally if I find loot from disbanded deeds or just laying about in the wilderness I will always return it to the owner if they return or contact me about it. I doubt I am alone in doing this as more important are players enjoying the game than keeping their items.

=Ayes=

Same. I love a good looting, but if someone asks for something back, not a problem. Animals, though... you will be lucky if they're still alive, I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

Shocar, if Chaos isn't for you, there is plenty of open space in my area, and I''m happy to help you get set up fresh with some animals and food, etc. 

• Like 2

On 4/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, Ayes said:

=Ayes=

I've done my fair share of looting, but have always given stuff back when/if player returns. I have a massive chest of stuff that just sits there waiting to be claimed. I give them to those in need. I've outfitted several new players with stuff.  I looted a bunch of horses from a deed once, built them their own stables and branded every animal with the original owners name (except the couple I gave to Schiann ;) ). Sadly I did not loot your place, so nothing to return. If you need some tools or such let me know and I can hook you up

• Like 1