Sign in to follow this  
Malena

A wise man once said: "Wurm is like an open relationship"

Wurm is like an open relationship... 

...It's okay with sharing you, as long as you come back to it.

Got to talking with someone about how other games lure us away and we might temporarily get tempted - it's almost like relationships! Wurm is like the long term partner you've been with forever. They're a bit worn out, but they're secure and devoted.  The new game is flashy and exciting, until you realize how shallow it is. 

For me lately, that new flashy game has been "Legends of Aria". Admittedly, I had a bit of an affair with it. *hangs her head in shame* But I soon saw past the pretty exterior. I still play Aria from time to time, but Wurm remains my soul mate. :)

What games for you, have been the "lady in red"? (points below).

boy_meme.jpg

• Like 1

BTW I just realized this probably belongs in Woodscraps, so admins please feel free to move this over!

This is very true..for the past two months my lady in red has been Project gorgon,I have played it before and now it was just a comeback... but wurm is still calling me back.

It is one of the things I love wurm for.. you can go do other things and wurm is still there for you.. and it feels like you never left,same feelings and enjoyment.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gawain said:

rJ6IKQL.jpg

Just added a techaffliction mega shifter to my american and euro truck simulators. Really bumps up the game another notch! (grin)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nappy said:

Just added a techaffliction mega shifter to my american and euro truck simulators. Really bumps up the game another notch! (grin)

oooooh shiny!

I am 100% committed to Wurm and never stray.  You could say it was love at first sight when I fell down a hill and twisted my ankle looking at her beautiful scenery...and it has remained that way ever since.  For me the honeymoon period is still not over.

The Dev team is constantly working with the players on new ways to keep that 'loving feeling' very much alive, it's a partnership! 

...and so whether we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary or even our 20th together, I am very content with the prospect of a long and happy future.

• Like 3

I'm not a gamer. That nails me to wurm full time it seems...

• Like 2

I enjoy looking at the lovely ladies from a safe distance, avoiding the temptation of their warm smiles. Yet here I stay shivering within the harsh Wurm winters awaiting springs arrival. Too much to do here. Work is never done. Skills slowly to rise until the breaking point of repetition draws me back to wander the forests for more sprouts to hoard and plant when the blue timer haze turns my mind to vacant grassy spots where they shall thrive over the years, only to be cut down by the careless and never replaced. Vast vacant landscapes awaiting the forests embrace of new growth. Pesty mobs to be dispatched and buried beneath the fertile Wurm soil should they dare to disrupt my forest wanderings.

Then back to my welcoming Village of familiar years toils for a bite to eat and sleep in the warm bed carefully shaped and placed in its cozy corner. Never venturing too far from its shelter for the short day/nights cycle to sleep once again when it all becomes too much out of time. Where toils and work are not that really but just things to be done for the enjoyment they provide, as I ponder that some may find the freedom here that the other world can not provide. Tiny pockets within aimlessness to fill the hours. Nothing needing to be done but everything to do. That's how it is for me, and you?

=Ayes=

• Like 5

juMfMr6.jpg

Every time new league starts, I cease to exist for the entire world for a few days. :D

• Like 2

And he was absolutely right. Here I recently broke up and read a lot of articles, I thought that they could help me, one of them even helped me a little , it seems to have been on this site breakupangels.com . But Wurm helped me a lot, and it became much easier when I played it and I got away from all the problems very quickly. Therefore, games help a lot after parting with the person you loved. And in Wurm I still play and will always play, it brings only pleasure :)

Edited by Zussman