Sign in to follow this  
Loink

Fashion in Wurm

Loink Thoughts #1:

Today I realized that a lot of the graphics updates go to houses and and armurs and stuff. BUt never character, I wondered why that was and couldn't come up with anything. Anyways id really like it if they made option to toggle the old graphics would be pretty fun, or maybe for a holiday event make an update that returns wurm to beta graphics for everyone for just that day or someting. Ya know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

But I always see people sayin, "HEy mein, you know what would be cool if I could wear [insert cool armor from a MMORPG here]." And all I can say is, "Hey mein, you're right that's pretty baller." Since drake and scale basically useless now unless wanted for appearance wise, I think new clothing should be introduced like hoods and cloaks and capes and new pair of pants maybe denim who knows. But yeh in conclusion all that stuff been suggested but I wanna see it implemented in the game already. What u guys thinking about? 

Edited by Loink
  • Like 1

Topic moved to suggestions

Edited by Gawain

Hey Loinkydoinky, why bother with cool threads when we all have the same faces?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mataleao said:

why bother with cool threads when we all have the same faces?

Because it depends upon which way you are facing whereas threads can seem barren if they have faded due to the time worn ideas. Anyway, speaking about new cloth items, I would still prefer a cloth "bandit style" face mask (similar to the ones in WoW) that tailors can craft as easily as their other items. So I give a proportionate fractional plus one to this suggestion.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Thank you very much, much appreciated, for posting this. "What can I accomplish in Wurm? What are my goals?"What can I do in Wurm? What are my objectives? Love love love. Love love love love. I wish I could play for a bit, but for a while I'll be without technology (lil peep gas hoodie). The hope is to jump in and soon establish a horse breeding and racing resort. :)

Edited by FitBoy01