Sign in to follow this  
Fablecrafter

Sphax PureBDcraft (Minecraft Texture Pack) - But for Wurm

Just wanted to post a little update, that I'm still currently working on this project, just won't be doing any update posts on progress until I know more about the Mod Loader, that's supposed to be coming to Wurm Unlimited, hopefully at that stage, if they change how texture edits are handled, I'll be able to release an alpha version of the pack for everyone to try, as well as revamp the post to clean it up a bit and include more of the progress I've made since the last update :)

• Like 3

Just want to give you encouragement to keep up with this good work. WU outshines in WO in so many ways and it's due to the passion of it's modders! 

• Like 2

On 4/11/2019 at 5:00 PM, Fablecrafter said:

Well it's about time that I did an alpha release of this graphic pack for people to give a try, and give feedback for. At present, I'm open to suggestions about all the textures, essentially consider everything to be a placeholder for now, as it's still an early alpha release.

Just a heads up, that because this is an entire graphics.jar file, it is quite a hefty download, about 1.3gb. Also make sure that you backup your original graphics.jar file, unless you don't mind doing a reinstall of your game to replace it.

1XDtyrH.png

• Like 3

personally i've tried this pack and i think it's great.
never bothered with sphax in mc, too cartoony for me (LB ftw) but it works very well in WU, you'd be suprised.

Simply replace your graphics.jar file (after backing it up or moving it somewhere) with the file in the zip.
install directory - /wurmlauncher/packs

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 5:11 AM, Steveleeb said:

personally i've tried this pack and i think it's great.
never bothered with sphax in mc, too cartoony for me (LB ftw) but it works very well in WU, you'd be suprised.

Simply replace your graphics.jar file (after backing it up or moving it somewhere) with the file in the zip.
install directory - /wurmlauncher/packs

Thanks for the headsup and the instructions, will get my other half to have a go at it.

• Like 1

Hey Fablecrafter  hows to pack going so far. i really like it so far cant wait untill you are finished with it :D

10 hours ago, juniormad said:

Hey Fablecrafter  hows to pack going so far. i really like it so far cant wait untill you are finished with it :D

Hey, sorry, but I'm taking a break from the project, and the game right now, haven't really had any progress in a while on it, and when I do get back to it eventually, I'll be changing the format of it all so that it'll work with the mod loader instead, sorry that I hadn't posted about taking a break, for anyone else that's been curious.

• Like 1

Hi Fablecrafter

I'm really excited to see your work

Your download link don't work anymore

Do you have an other?