Sign in to follow this  
Erin

Damage taken to toons during pvp fights

Has there been a patch to reduce damage taken.

Cause there has not been any patch notes about it, And  its rly clear u guys have done something to reduce damage taken.

Can someone clear this up or even comfirm this, Cause I do not think its fine to do things like this without posting it into patch notes

And its a huge reduce to damage taken.

Edited by Erin

The bug revolving def CR was fixed.

That's the only change as far as I know.

You provide some more details, cause I have a hard time understanding what you mean.

Edited by Sn00

2 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

The bug revolving def CR was fixed.

That's the only change as far as I know.

Its way more than that 100%

mag bonus + addy huge axe + deed bonus + truestrike dealt 9 damage to a player using leather 70+ strength

• Like 1

post logs please, your version of events don't seem to match ours, you seem mad that it took 2 players 9 hits to kill a strong account, trustrike failed or was wasted on a gaurd/horse, it never hit Gregory.

But show the logs please to confirm.

And devs will require the logs anyway so idk why you're not posting ALL information that can help look into it.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mclavin said:

post logs please, your version of events don't seem to match ours, you seem mad that it took 2 players 9 hits to kill a strong account, trustrike failed or was wasted on a gaurd/horse, it never hit Gregory.

But show the logs please to confirm.

gregory isnt 70 strength, testing was done on someone else to confirm the change 3 days ago

but if you want proof that we wrecked gregory and you abandoned him 15 tiles from deed sure

[2019-04-10] [06:00:40] You are no longer affected by True Strike.

[2019-04-10] [06:00:40] You pierce Gregory deadly hard in the stomach and damage it.

1 minute ago, Mclavin said:

post the logs then

does logs post the damage u deal?

5 minutes ago, Erin said:

how about we get a dev to look into this & test it 

instead of u wasting my time here!

You're the one wasting peoples time if you don't post the logs.

Just now, Erin said:

does logs post the damage u deal?

No, it's mostly to rule out that you didn't shieldbash to negate the damage / the spell got interrupted by you moving (Remember that the movement system been "fixed") or anything other.

Pictures are very welcomed as well as long as any other proof of concept that you have.

4 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

gregory isnt 70 strength, testing was done on someone else to confirm the change 3 days ago

Awesome, I guess you have some data from that? Pictures / logs / anything?

5 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

but if you want proof that we wrecked gregory and you abandoned him 15 tiles from deed sure

[2019-04-10] [06:00:40] You are no longer affected by True Strike.

[2019-04-10] [06:00:40] You pierce Gregory deadly hard in the stomach and damage it.

So you didn't have truestrike, as pointed out. And this thread amazingly popped up after that fight so..

I just did tests on dadd (90body str) vs warrior, damage done to dadd, addy huge axe to leather legs for 14.6 damage, i don't see the issue.
Should dadd be dying in 4 hits or something, can somebody explain how this is a bug.

Move to suggestions if you want players to die in 4 hits. Until then I think damage is just fine and seems unchanged. 

2490013cd534ad630f3bbe8234d54cd0.png

Edited by Mclavin

2 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

I just did tests on dadd (90body str) vs warrior, damage done to dadd, addy huge axe to leather legs for 14.6 damage, i don't see the issue.

What was the enchant and salve used on the axe? Iguess the leather armor was 90 ql + ?

Edited by Sn00

qcMsDZp.jpg

again, addy huge axe mag bonus on a character using 82ql LEATHER with 63 strength

acid salved

need i say more, its leather

3 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

What was the enchant and salve used on the axe? Iguess the leather armor was 90 ql + ?

82ql pants

frostbrand, acid, 85ql adda axe with damage bonus

Edited by Mclavin

Just now, platinumteef said:

qcMsDZp.jpg

again, addy huge axe mag bonus on a character using 82ql LEATHER with 63 strength

acid salved

need i say more, its leather

seems fine to me, are you suggesting you want to be hitting 20's? I think this thread should be closed before a non-bug turns into a suggestion and a game breaking 1 at that.

Just now, Mclavin said:

seems fine to me, are you suggesting you want to be hitting 20's? I think this thread should be closed before a non-bug turns into a suggestion and a game breaking 1 at that.

im suggesting that the damage was more than halved in the last week and is a bug

2 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

u know fine well the damage been reduced 

Ninja patching, oh I wonder who been crying for this 

Edited by Erin

Moved to server bugs, These threads are for reporting bugs, please keep it to facts of what's happening and any information that will be helpful to get the issue resolved.

Regards

Shakys (Forum Moderator)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Erin said:

Ninja patching, oh I wonder who been crying for this 

so if it's a ninja patch why are you claiming it's a bug, I'm confused as to which one you're blaming.
Ninja patch = Not a bug = Make a suggestion

I've tested more damage, true strikes seem to be hitting 20-25 with a huge axe against a 90 body strength character, no priest bonus and no war bonus. 

I'm pretty sure if damage was so much higher before THEN THAT was the bug, because tbh we've had Mag bonus/true strikes/war bonus for AGES and honestly last year damage wasn't so high.
I know many things were reported the last few months, something might have got fixed that then Fixed the ISSUE with damage being so dang high, 
Tedzogh died in what 7 hits as a champ? 

I bet the "ninja patch" was actually a accidently fix of the BUG in the First place, cause this damage is taking us back to what it should be. Sorry lads.

I'm still really not sure what the complaint is, im gonna keep my eyes peeled for a dev response.

Edited by Mclavin

5 hours ago, platinumteef said:

mag bonus + addy huge axe + deed bonus + truestrike dealt 9 damage to a player using leather 70+ strength

Seems about right for a sub 20 fs alt

• Like 1