Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Impalong page?

I noticed there isn't really a impalong page describing what it is? Any chance one could be made? There is a event impalong page for one that happened 10 years ago though.

• Like 4

This would be great for the wiki! We will definitely work on adding one :) Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Muse said:

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Impalong

Several typos: the word "there" should be "their" (belonging to them).

41 minutes ago, kochinac said:

It's also Altars not Alters

writingexplained.org/alter-vs-altar-difference

Fixed these issues and fixed some formatting and whatnot.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sEeDliNgS said:

This would be great for the wiki! We will definitely work on adding one :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Great! Maybe we can have a section under there for previous hosts. Maybe some photo examples too if anyone can dig them up?

3 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Great! Maybe we can have a section under there for previous hosts. Maybe some photo examples too if anyone can dig them up?

This would be beyond the scope of the main namespace (especially since I could see this turning into a place to advertise one's events) but anyone is free to write about past events in the Lore: namespace!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sEeDliNgS said:

This would be beyond the scope of the main namespace (especially since I could see this turning into a place to advertise one's events) but anyone is free to write about past events in the Lore: namespace!

Ah okay!