Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Patch Notes 1.9.1.5

LT now has healing resistance (which is a bit... silly imo) so the healing part is weaker.

But afaik LT never caused any damage so even at 999 it wouldn't help you kill anything quicker. and a sickle alone even 100ql isn't going to oneshot anything either.

Maybe you had some damage enchant on it that could kill things in one shot with 999 power?

4 minutes ago, bdew said:

LT now has healing resistance (which is a bit... silly imo) so the healing part is weaker.

But afaik LT never caused any damage so even at 999 it wouldn't help you kill anything quicker. and a sickle alone even 100ql isn't going to oneshot anything either.

Maybe you had some damage enchant on it that could kill things in one shot with 999 power?

I'm using the exact same sickle that I had before.  In addition to all my GM's fighting skills being 100, so are all characteristics. It was definitely one-shot.

Similarly on the other servers, I have had no change to my skills or weapons, but suddenly take a lot longer to kill things. 

GM made 100ql weapons would kill pretty much anything 1 hit, maybe they finally fixed it so an actual 100ql is no longer broken in damage output. Basically anything that was an actual 100ql was broken, ql would never go down when repairing, damage output was off the chart. Players can't make anything an actual 100ql, they can imp up to like 99.999999999 and it will say 100ql but its obviously not.

• Like 1

Tree stumps seem to be all birch wood, no matter the tree type. You cut a pinewood down and the stump turns into a birch graphic 

not sure if maybe it was removed previously, or it happened with this update, but it appears i can no longer build tall iron gates in arched walls. I could do it before the update on a different server but i can't do it now on the new server i have been playing on since the update.

Edit: ok i checked it on the previous server where i could do it before and i can't do it there either. 

Did it get broken or was it removed intentionally?

Edited by Bludragon

On 4/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, WittleBunnBun said:

Tree stumps seem to be all birch wood, no matter the tree type. You cut a pinewood down and the stump turns into a birch graphic 

Easter bug, nothing major, will fix once easter passes

Since the update I have found two problems. I play solo on an offline server. Whenever I start the server the forge and smelter are lit even after I snuff them out or let them burn out. Also I have tried to make a character as a gm but the character does not get an ebony wand. I’m not sure if these problems are from the update or the mods I’m using. Thanks

Whenever I start the server the forge and smelter are lit even after I snuff them out or let them burn out.

I've noticed that too on a different server.

Assuming that you have upped the power level of you gm character already, in a chat window type #give 176 in order to have an ebony wand created into your inventory