Sign in to follow this  
Kaylessa

New Updates for Evendim Deed {now using Imgur for pictures}

Thankyou so very much Blazecraze you were a big help. Also our neighbor Helen help out too, by helping with stone, mordar and cats eyes. I still have a lot of rounded stone left over that is coming in handy to build my storage building with. Please be sure to stop by to visit someday. 🙂

It seem to be the easiest way to post pictures up to the forms of my deed. :)  

Edited by Kaylessa

23 hours ago, Kaylessa said:

It seem to be the easiest way to post pictures up to the forms of my deed. :)  

Ever heard of Imgur? Works like a charm and it even provides you with the link to upload the screenshots.

Thorin :)

I finished building my storage Building. On the side I added a small tower with a ladder going up to the higher level floors. I had hope to take my cart there and unhitch my horses then Haul up my cart to unload it, well I am able to get it up there but I am not able to drag the cart through the door into my storage building. Would anyone have any ideas on how I would be able to haul bulk items to the upper floors? I really wish the horses could climb stairs :P 

Evendim Storage Building

Edited by Kaylessa
Uploaded to Imgur.com

Not sure if it is still possible to board a cart through a ladder opening, as a way of moving the cart between floors. At one time I remember needing to not have a floor on the ground floor for this to work.

If that no longer works, the easiest way would be to have a bridge to the upper floors, so you can ride the cart up.

I was thinking of building bridges, but I would have to build four of them,  one for each floor. I think I will just haul up full crates and full bsb up the ladder. Hauling up the cart is doable but it seems to much a hassle. It would be nice if we could build a Dumbwaiter, so we can haul up the cart and horses too. 

• Like 1

What should work is having the cart active in the quick select bar.

Park the cart under the ladder, move up to the floor you need to work at, open the cart with the quick select bar and open the crates to take the items out of it. After dropping the first items, you can open the pile and drag the items in the pile.

Works the same way to remove any left over items back into the crates.

Just keep in mind you need to stand next to or even up the opening of the ladder.

If any weary traveler finds them self lost and needs to rest their head for the night, If you are close to Evendim, please feel free to to spend a restful night at Dragonkeep. It's not much, I know our beds are made of straw, but I am working on my fine carpentry in hopes to craft you better beds. 😊

Dragonkeep 1

Dragonkeep 2

Edited by Kaylessa
Uploaded to Imgur.com
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kaylessa said:

I have no idea why my post is highlighted.  How do I correct this?

On the toolbar for posting replies, there should be a a with a dark box around it. Click that, then click automatic! :)

19 hours ago, Kaylessa said:

If any weary traveler finds them self lost and needs to rest their head for the night, If you are close to Evendim, please feel free to to spend a restful night at Dragonkeep. It's not much, I know our beds are made of straw, but I am working on my fine carpentry in hopes to craft you better beds. 😊

Dragonkeep

Dragonkeep

FYI, I can't access the images. Perhaps because they're posted at a private Facebook page?

I assume you decided not to use Imgur - or any similar prorgam?

My Church has been build, next to build the graveyard in the back.

1vUkfC4.jpg

Edited by Kaylessa
Uploaded to Imgur.com

Hi everyone,

I am now using Imgur.  I was going back and moving my pictures from Facebook onto it but there are some images that I didn't upload there so I can't access them.  So, I will redo them in an Imgur post, seen below:

Evendim Deed

Pictures of my bridges will be posted here.

Thank you, Thorin, for telling me about Imgur.  It's much easier than what I thought to use.  Thanks to Kyoko for showing me how to use it!

13 minutes ago, Kaylessa said:

Thanks to Kyoko for showing me how to use it!

It was my pleasure!  I'm glad you got it to work!!

Since I now know how to use Imgur to post my pictures up with, there will be no stopping me :) I enjoy building up my deed and taking pictures of it. Next pictures to be posted up will be of my graveyard behind my church. Also I am also thinking of building a small building in my clay area to store all my clay that I dig up. Here is a picture alongside my church. I am not sure what to put here, some kind of garden perhaps. If you have any ideas let me know :) 

Alongside my church 

My Evendim Deed is just about complete. The only building that needs to be added is my boat house building which Kyoko is going to design and build for me. Now it is time for me to work on getting my other skills up. The skill I mostly want to get up first is my fine carpentry skill, at least up to level 50, so I can build some bsb racks for my storage building. That skill has been really slow going, I only have it to 25+ right now. I been improving things like chairs that I had build. If there is any other wooden furniture that I can improve that will help me to get fine carpentry up faster, please let me know :) 

1 hour ago, Kaylessa said:

My Evendim Deed is just about complete. The only building that needs to be added is my boat house building which Kyoko is going to design and build for me. Now it is time for me to work on getting my other skills up. The skill I mostly want to get up first is my fine carpentry skill, at least up to level 50, so I can build some bsb racks for my storage building. That skill has been really slow going, I only have it to 25+ right now. I been improving things like chairs that I had build. If there is any other wooden furniture that I can improve that will help me to get fine carpentry up faster, please let me know :) 

Small barrels work like a charm to increase your FC.

And if you want to be independent from other players, thus start making wine at some point, storing milk and juices, you're going to need lots of small barrels.

Just put them in the barrel rack, select the amount your actions allow you to imp, select the right tools and imp along!

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Thanks Thorinoakshield for the tip, I started to work on improving my small barrels this morning and my fine carpentry does seem to go up faster. 

• Like 1