Sign in to follow this  
Kaylessa

New Updates for Evendim Deed {now using Imgur for pictures}

Hello this is Kaylessa, I wanted to share what my deed plans are for Evendim. I still have a lot of building to do, but this is a work in progress, months down the road :) 

Evendim future plan

I made a lot of progress on my deed. I am almost finished building it up :) You will find my pictures of Evendim deed with Imgur on the second page, towards the end. I use to think my pictures on Facebook would show up, but I they didn't. 

Edited by Kaylessa
Uploaded to Imgur.com
  • Like 3

I need to figure out how to add in a link to my deed planner.....picture soon to come I hope :)

Looks good so far!  I look forward to seeing your progress pictures! :)

• Like 1

Thanks AlmostSolitude2 I got figured it out :) and added the link to my deed in my first post

Thanks, I am really enjoying working on this deed :) Once I finish building the wall around my deed I will post up some progress pictures of my buildings as I finish each of them. I will have a forge building, a keep, my house, a farm house with two huge fields for my veggie gardens, along with my fruit trees and grape vines fields,  plus a church, a pottery building, a building for storage and also a slaughter house for my cows, I need to breed them and kill them for their bladder. I know it sounds cruel, but I won't be doing the slaughtering, Kyoko will be in charge of that, I don't have the heart to kill them :) oh and one other building, my boat house which will be located on my docks. Also there will be a Bell Tower near the entrance by the docks. This deed is going to help me raise my skills, my goal is to try and raise all my skills to 99 :) 

I was wondering if a moderator could move my post to the proper forms, because I am not actively recruiting for any citizens. I accidentally posted on the wrong forms. 

Edited by Kaylessa

Moved thread to Xanadu, Please drop me a private message if you would like the thread moved to another location.

Thanks Shakys for moving my post, this location is fine :)

Edited by Kaylessa
  • Like 1

I wanted to let everyone know of my progress to my Evendim deed. So far I have my docks paved, all of my roads and foundations for my buildings are laid down. Currently I am working on my wall for around my deed. Oh I almost forgot to mention that I also build a guard tower just outside my deed. Pictures to come soon :) Hopefully by next week. Please stay tune :)  

Here is my new entrance plans for Evendim http://prntscr.com/nhdejg  As my carpentry skill increases, I will build these two entrance towers taller. The bridge that connects the two towers was Kyoko's idea, I think it was an awesome idea :) Thanks Kyoko. Next week I will post up pictures of my progress, this picture is from the deed planner. I made a few improvements on my deed planner. I changed the look of my pottery building and I made my storage building a bit larger, also I added on two more floors for my house, it looks more like a mansion now :) I can't wait to get it all built :) 

Edited by Kaylessa
  • Like 3

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back, I have been away for a few months, but now I have returned and I am continuing my work on Evendim :) 

• Like 1

Here is a little update on Evendim. I have gotten all the walls around my deed up and I have started on the gate houses. The west and south gate towers will each have three levels once I am finished building them. But my next task will be working on my house, or should I say my mansion. :)  I will post up more pictures as progress is made. :)

Spoiler

J9x8Fh5.jpg

mPdMEDc.jpg

MnjuaKv.jpg

UWdJNqv.jpg

MBAc44m.jpg

Edited by Kaylessa
Forgot two images
  • Like 3

Looking good, Kaylessa!!!  I look forward to seeing more as it progresses!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Ryon and Kyoko :) I have been working on my buildings and I have the first floor of my house and the first floor of my forge build. I am almost finished with the first floor of my barn, which will take little longer to build because I am using pottery bricks. But when I have my farm, forge and house finished I will post up some more pictures. It is looking good so far :) 

Edited by Kaylessa
  • Like 2

Did u manage to figure out how to take off the plan ?

Wow I started this post in 2019. I been away for little bit in between them two years. But I have been back for quite some time now and I have been working hard on my Evendim deed. I only have three more buildings to build, my storage building, church and my boat house. Here are a few pictures on my deed. 

Pictures:

Evendim Harbor

The two entrance towers at the end, I will be building them up higher, each tower will

have seven floors and there will be a bridge near the top connecting them both together.

Welcome to Evendim

Gates Leading into Evendim

First Step into Evendim

Stables and Slaughter House

Where you see all the bsb crates is

where I will build my storage building

Pottery Building and Bell Tower

Pottery Building and Bell Tower

My Mansion

Evendim Keep and Gate Towers

Evendim Forge and Gate Towers

Sorry for the Darkness, Night time seems to last forever 😘

Farming Area

Evendim Silo

Barn

Inside of Barn

I only decorated a few of my building so far,

but once I finish decorating the others I will post up more pictures. 

Fruit trees and veggie Planting area

• Like 2

Here is my most recent Project for Evendim that me and Kyoko have been working on for several weeks. See I wanted for my deed to be connected to a highway. so in order for us to do that we had to build a few bridges across the lake. 

Our first long bridge

Two more bridges leading to Evendim

Bridge alongside Evendim

The Beginning of my Highway

This is what I have finished so far with my Evendim deed. I will keep everyone post as I continue building.

Please feel free to stop by and say hello anytime and Happy Wurming  😀 

A special goes out to Kyoko who was the bridge designer 🥰

and thanks to Helen our neighbor for helping out with quite a few bridge supplies 🙂

also thanks you to Blazecraze for cutting our stone for the bridges 🙂 

Edited by Kaylessa

Thank you for letting me cut the bricks and help out! Was wonderful to know these went to such a nice project.

• Like 1