Sign in to follow this  
whereami

[Will remain as is] Apples on trees are red

Apples on trees are red.

When clearly the only apples we have in game are green.

CAOiAEt.jpg

CtWDS3C.png

Are Wurmians in fact colorblind?

Does the apple have the right to choose which color it identifies as?

Am I being lied to?

Is my whole life a lie?

I am deeply disturbed, for I feel I can no longer trust my own perceptions.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, whereami said:

Does the apple have the right to choose which color it identifies as?

Yes. But they are unable to, hence they are red.

I heard a nice idea that Northern apples should be green while southern red.

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 2

Short comment: Don't be so damn pedantic spoiled brats, but yes, red and green apples depending on the equator would be fine.

BUT: First of all a BIG, BIG THANK YOU to the Devs.  The work done on the fruits in season is amazing, and has nicely improved since it was implemented.

When it started, it was a great boon already, allowing in a large plantation or forest to identify which bushes or trees were already harvested and which not, I loved that. Ok, I accepted suggestions that shriveled, overaged, and very young plants should not show fruits at all, but as a suggestion, not a bug rant.

And amazingly, the devs have taken up the proposals: fruit now only appear on really harvestable bushes or trees, they even differ somewhat in size depending on the amount harvestable on a single tile.

In fact, I do not know anything comparable in the whole world of games. And this is only one detail.

So ok, think about green and red apples. Maybe change the description in inv and storage, "bug" fixed. Or think about green, red equator.

4 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

Don't be so damn pedantic spoiled brats, but yes, red and green apples depending on the equator would be fine.

No one is bashing devs here, I agree it's a great update.

We just make fun of it! Just as people make fun of me when I do something silly ?

• Like 1

Adding to the list for dev comment.  Please keep this thread for details of the bug only.  Thanks for the report.